Mafia' s Love # 9

Flashback....
That one meeting with Anne was so magical for Venom . He started following her everywhere and didn't even let anyone look at her direction "Bro ! Bro ! Venommmmm!"...."yes" Jen and Venom were in a university cafe...."are you even on earth, I am calling you for the last 5 minutes"...."Yeah i am listening"......Jen crossed his arm over his chest..."oh really then tell me what said a while ago".....he got nervous and Jen started laughing...."just look at you looking so nervous".... laughing...."Venom didn't you even notice that she already noticed you twice" .....Venom eyes got wide and Jen was continuously laughing...."why didn't you tell me this before"..."seriously when I was calling you didn't even listen and what you are expecting".... chuckled......"Jen we need to leave"...."Where ? "

A girl called Anne from back ..."Hey you girl" ....she turned to them and saw the bully group of university ...."May i know why you always around my boyfriend"....that girl walked towards Anne and she was looking down...."i asked you something you dumb girl"....."who-o is y-you-r-r b-boyf-friend i don't know him"...."oh really , stop being around him or it will be not good for you"...."o--ok".

Some times later .....
"Why always scared to everyone".......Jen was sitting infront of Anne in the library....."Huh" ...."i mean when ever you talk with everyone you always stiffer why so" ....."why do you care" .....Jen chuckled and left from there . ......"JEN WHAT YOU WERE DOING WITH HER ?" .......Venom was shouting at Jen ......."Relax mam I was so curious to see her from near" ....."What do you mean? "......"come on a Demo load fell in love with a scary girl isn't it curious thing because where whole Asia is afraid of you just by your name and here you are getting nervous because of her name" .......he laughed a little....."Jen you are taking it in a wrong way and tomorrow is last of our university then we will never meet her again" ....."What ? You mean you don't love her".... chuckled darkly...."Love? You know what you talking about , in our life and work there is no place for love"....."so you will leave her"....."pack your bloody bags and get ready for tomorrow" .......

Flashback End

Present
"Did she eat her meal?"....Jen asked to the maid ...."No sir she didn't even wake up yet" ......with concern look Jen looked at Venom who was glaring at the girl ......"okay try to wake her up" .....the maid nodded her head and went towards the bed ......"Jen I am telling you this all is just a plan"......"oh so you are saying that she is lying and look at her condition do you still think that it's all a plan"........."Yes" .....and then Venom left the room.

"Sir, mam is up".....Jen came into the room...."Hey are you up, how are you feeling now? .....the girl looked at Jen ....."after touring someone you are asking how am I feeling" ...... chuckled....."Look there is some misunderstanding that's it happened"....."and i know the reason well".....Jen was surprised...."Yes I am SHIN whom you are looking for"

To be continued.......