Mafia's Love # 2

Venom pov ....

There was a text of her step father..... # once you come home, you will never see the daylight again #.... I am a little confused , how can her dad text her like this.

After the quiz...Venom pov

The professor was already in the classroom.. Finally, the bell rang and I collected the papers. My eyes were glued to her figures I stood near her. She quickly wrote down her name on the top of the page and handed it over to me.

I noticed her hands shaking a bit , i said in a cold voice....."Before you leave, contact me first" ..... she didn't respond to me and sighing for the nineth time today, I sat on my seat as the next lecture started.

After the day ended, I packed up my bag and turn around to spot her but she wasn't there. I hurriedly rushed out of the classroom and saw her standing near the locker. I ran up to her as she was startled to see me there.

"I told you to contact me first before you leave "......I sighed..... "I need to go home quickly, I don't have much time"..... she said and turned around.

I have to stop her at any cost. I grabbed her hand, she hissed in pain and pulled her hand back. The fear in her eyes grew bigger with each passing second ......."on your phone, I sa-- , "yah! Venom - ahh, come here quickly" .... I got cut off as professor Han called me to his office.

"Anne, just please stay here Okey......don't go home" ....... I said and quickly run to Professor Han's office. After getting his work done. I ran outside and Anne wasn't there. Speeding up my steps, I reached the gate and asked the guard... "where is Anne ? Have you seen her here" ..... "Yes she left half an hour ago" ....... Ahhhh what's wrong with this why she doesn't listen to me aish i need to check on her something is fishy .......

To be continued........