Mafia' s Love #20

In the morning:
Everyone is working in a hurry when Jen comes downstairs and asks a maid "Hey what's actually going on" "Sir Venom sir bringing his girlfriend after 3 years he told us to make everything ready for Anne mam" the maid left from there and left Jen in confusion. Jen in mind "Venom bringing that girl here then about the girl is here right now ahhhh what this means is doing" Jen got irritated and went out the mention .

Time skip :
A car stopped infront of mention and a girl came out looking beautiful but with pale face "What are looking?" Someone asked and she looked at the detection "Nothing i just missed this place" she just gave a small smile and held the person arm "I missed you so much Venom" he just looked at her and started walking "feel free and take proper rest YOU HAVE LOT MORE TO SEE" he said in a cold voice emphasizing the last sentence she looked at him little confused but struggl it off .

In the mention:
Both are coming inside when a voice stopped them "Why bring this girl here" Jen shouted coming towards them "Behave She is my soon to be wife and soon to Mafia Queen the soon to be Demon's lord Wife" Venom said calmly
"I never seen a useless mafia like you even after knowing what she does you are still ready to marry her" he said in a irritating tone .

At Night:
Someone talking on the call
?? : "Why did you called?"

?? : You MF how could you do this to me. In anger voice

?? : "So what am I supposed to do you already got caught by him i thought my plans got ruined".

?? : "Before doing something you should at least ask me because of you I was near to my death" . Yelled at the person

?? : "DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE ON ME REMEMBER YOUR LIMITS BITCH". Shouted

To be continued