Mafia' s Love #19

Next day:
Venom returned from hospital after arranging everything for Anne aka Shin. "Venom are you sure what you are doing is right" on call Jen asked him "Yes" with a deep voice he replied "Think once again before doing anything" Jen asked in a done voice "I don't care anything now i just want to find the truth, they played with a Mafia" Jen sighed and cut the call Venom was standing in the balcony and waiting for a right time.

Flashback End

Present:
Venom was thinking all this while sitting all this in his office room. Someone knocks on the door "Sir doctor called from Mam's hospital" he signs the guard to go and take out his phone to call .

On call
Venom: 'hm"

Dr : "Sir your girlfriend is doing fine and the good news is till tomorrow she will get her senses. "

Venom took time to reply something was going in his mind.

Dr : "hello sir are you there"

Venom: "Yes , umm do one thing for me and don't tell anyone about this"

Dr : "okay sir"

Venom told him something and cut the call
"Now i don't care about anything" he said angryly to him self and left from there

Time skip:
Anne was standing near the window and thinking about her life like it "Hey" someone said from behind made her flinched "Oh sorry i didn't mean to scare you" Jen said in chill voice. Anne doesn't answer and just looking at him , he cleared his throat "Ahm! Ahm ! Umm am I that handsome" he Smirked a little and walked little to her .

"Why I am here isn't your friend supposed to kill me till now? " Jen smiled a little "How you know that we are friends miss shin" Anne got nervous and looking away "A-Anne told-ld me" "Oh yes she was spying on us for you right" Anne was little confused but said yes .

To be continued