Mafia' s Love #7

Venom pov..
"Hey ! Hey ! Wake up you can't pretend like this, wake up dammit , hey you check up on her".... I was really angry by all this now this girl can't be believable.... "Sir she is unconscious i thk-- " .... Cut off by shout..."I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU THINK JUST MAKE HER WAKE UP " ....."o-ok sir-r" ....I left the room and came to my mansion mini bar and started drinking......"ah i will not leave shin just because of you i lost my love, my brother just because of you , till now i am just waiting for the right moment but now it's the time" ..... i laughed like a psycho but got stopped by a voice...."are you sure whatever you are doing is right" i turned to look at the owner of the voice and i found my only family and support my best friend..."hey Jen long time no see"...... I went to him and hugged him ......"i am good but what all this"......i chuckled....."Jen you know everything how much i suffered in these 3 years so I am just simply taking my revenge".......Jen looked at me with disappointment ...."What ?"....."nothing I am just seeing you how much you got changed" ....."aishh leave it".......i gave him a drink....."Venom how can you be so sure that the girl you have in your basement is SHIN".......i look at him in confusion ..... "What do you mean?"......"nevermind leave it"......i look towards him then focused on my drink

Next morning....
Venom was going somewhere when Jen called him from behind ......."Where are you going this morning"....he just Smirked and asked Jen to follow him . They came to the basement where Anne was tied with rope and sitting in a chair, fully wet ......"Good morning doll" .... Venom said in a crispy voice and it was so difficult for her to open her eyes after getting toured from men ......."oww you looking so weak ouch it's heart don't you think the same Jen".......Jen hesitated to say anything after seeing her condition....."now like a good doll tell me where Anne is".......

The girl who was tired now laughing at herself..."why the hell are you laughing "......"I am laughing at my fate like what is happening all this"...... Venom was so confused...."Mr Demon if I tell you the truth will you believe me mhh ? , no right then why are you asking me" ..... She sadly chuckled ......"how easily you believe the lies over love and now you are asking me where your love is ?" .....she laughed a little bit and suddenly started breathing heavily. Jen ran to her and checked upon her ....."What the heck, Venom she needs medicine treatment her condition is so bad"....he asked in a concern...."NO!!! No need for it , let her die"...... He was so angry and more because Jen was showing concern to her ....."Are you mad if she dies like this then you will never get your love".....Venom just looked at them and left the room. Jen took her out of the basement and called the doctor.

Flashback....
All things happened 5 years back when Venom and Anne met ..... From the very beginning Venom was having severe anger issues, in that time he could be killed anywhere who would come in front of him that time... But there was always a person who could calm him down in a second and it was his love ANNE .......Anne was a 3 years old when her dad met with an accedent and died but her mother got married again after 2 years and blessed with a girl SHIN .

Anne and Shin exactly look like each other. People used to say that they were twins.
But not with nature. When they were in their teenage Shin always got jealous from Anne . She always does mistake and put the blame on Anne . Anne was 21 when she met with Venom in university and he was in a mission that time but fell in love with Anne .

One day when Venom got into fight and punching a boy mercilessly , Anne can't watch it anymore so he went to him and him look at her and that was time when Venom got his weakness.

To be continued.......