Mafia' s Love # 8

"what are you doing , will you kill him or what".....Anne was shouting at him but he was lost in her and suddenly punched land on his face , made him come to sense and that guy ran away from there and this made him angry , h0 walked towards Anne with heavy steps ..."Hey girl what's your problem hnn , why you came between us are you crazy" .....Anne got flinched when yelled at her ......"BECAUSE OF YOU HE ESCAPED SUCH A USELESS YOU ARE" ......then his friend Jen came and tried to back him away from her .

"Calm down man"....."What calm down didn't you see what she does"..... Jen looked at Anne and she was so scared now ...."I a-am so-orr-y sir" ...she was looking down all scared..... "Get . Out . From . My . Sight" ....... Anne ran away from there

Flashback End .

Present ....
Jen was in the room looking at Anne and the doctor was checking on her....."Is everything fine doctor" ..... The lady took a long breath...."are you supposed to kill or what"....."what do you mean"....."it's clear Mr Jen she has lots of wounds and they are so deep and fresh and she also has old injuries on her body".....Jen was shocked he believed that Venom can't get this cruel to a girl....."And one more thing Mr. Jen , she has a high fever maybe from the last 2 to 3 days if you will not take care of her now then it can cause her more problems".... She said in a concerned tone but Jen was lost in her own thoughts.

Venom was in the bar having his drinks and all drunk ...."how everything turned into all the mess , i still remember the time when I first met you"..... chuckled...."your innocent face and that dark brown eyes, long hair aishhh which used to make me weak but".......he throw the glass and yelled...."but not anymore"....Jen entered the bar and found waste Venom , he went to him and sat next to him...."oh bro you are here good let's have drinks"..."Venom what did you do to Anne?" ......"huh you mean Shin"...."How can you be so sure that she is Shin not Anne ? ..... laughing..."Do you think i will not recognise my Anne"...."Yes and i think you are mistaking between them"..... Venom stood up to leave and without turning back he said....."Jen it will be better if you do not interfere in this matter".......left from there

Next morning:
Venom was having his breakfast and Jen came there and called a maid..."bring some light for Anne and send it in her room".....Venom was shocked and walked towards Jen , harshly turned him ...."What hell you are doing i brought her to take my revenge not to treat her princess"....He was boring in anger...."Bro her condition was so bad"....."for that i brought her here"....."but before you she was already abused by his father".....Jen yelled at him and made him quite....."So what"...Venom said..."You don't no anything Venom"

Venom gave death glance to Jen and he continued to speak..."You said the girl you brought here she is Shin right?" ..... Venom just nodded...."Then can you tell me the reason her own father abused her when Shin's father is step father of Anne"......Venom was so shocked like everything was got upside down...."can you tell simply it's so confusing"....."Yes ! You are right something is there which we missed to check"

Venom just held his head and sat down near the chair "what's going on this all, if the girl who is in the guest room is not Shin and then about the girl who is in coma from one last year who was every time with me" ........

To be continued.....