Mafia's Love # 6

After some hours :

Author pov:
They took her with them and when they reached their destination and one of the man picked up her in his arms because she was unconscious .

Man 1: Hey !!! What are you doing? Why are you taking her in your arms.

Man 2: She is unconscious since she sits in the car and i think she has a fever too .

Man 1: So what ? You should know where you are working. And it's a DEMO LORD'S personal matter, he can do anything without showing any mercy.

Man 2: lower his head .."I know i will be careful"

Man 1: you better be and don't show sympathy to anyone or weakness here , if you love your life .

Man 2: okay

Man 1: hmm now take her to the spical basement.

He walked towards basement and left her there with other bodyguards. Man 1 called someone on phone....."Sir , your prey is in your basement"...."Good! I am coming"

After some minutes
Anne pov

I am feeling so heavy and cold, i tried to open my eyes but everything is dark here and they tied my hands with iron chane ....."Help! Help! Please someone help! Ah ah ah help me please ah ah ah".... I stopped my cry the door got wide open and bright light enters the room. I am trying to look at his face but can't...."so desperate to see my face doll"....this voice I know him but how....."welcome to the hell little doll" he said in a cold and seat in a chare in front of me i can't believe my world got up side down......"suprise" ......."Venom" wishpered softly

Venom pov:
"Yes doll it's me"......"why you did this?" She asked me in a soft voice....."to take revenge from you" i grabbed her neck and she is trying to pushed me but i am stronger than her ....."if I want I can kill you right here but i will not do that" ..... I jerked her to the wall and her head started to bleed......"but"... cough..."what i".. cough...."have done to you" .....i started to laugh...."really you don't know".... clapping...."wow ! Wow ! What a great acting you have" .....I walk towards her , bend down to her level and i feeling so satisfying to see her like the this all SCARED......"you will pay for your every sin miss Anne or SHIN".......she looked at me all shocked , my lips turned in a big smirk ..."what happened miss shin did I say something wrong".....

Author pov..
Anne was really shocked to hear this name after 3 years someone took her name after her father ...W-h-h-y d-did you say" ..... "Why are you getting shock my doll" Venom was looking at like he will eat her alive....."How do you know her"....."because it's you of course"..... Smirked ...."Yo-ou m-mean i-i am SHIN"....."oh so finally you remember yourself i thought you will keep pretenning Anne to yourself instead of Shin".....after listening this she got fainted on the ground.

To be continued......

Hey butterflies if you reading my story at least comment on it to motivate me 😔 so i can write more well