Mafia' s Love # 14

"How dare you bitch" a girl shouted at Anne and she whispered "Shin" she grabbed her hair "here i am doing hard work to get him and you slut kissing him around" Anne groaning in pain "It m-means you were with him last night" "Yes it was me" she pushed her on the floor and made her lips bleed " b-but why a-and you are using m-my name too" Shin scarmed in frustration. "Because that useless mafia loves you" Anne's eyes got wide "r-really"

Shin just came close to her and held her jaw tightly "never go close to him , he is mine and i will do anything to get him even if i need to pretend to be you" she Smirked and jerked her walks about to leave but stopped by Anne "and if he found out it's you not me then" she turned and answer " this never going to happen and if i found out that you are doing something then". She Smirked and left .

At University Gate :
"Hey where were you, I was waiting for you" Venom asked in a worried voice " I was in the washroom" she was looking down and Jen raised his one eyebrow "Really? But this is not what you were wearing in the morning" Jen asked, Venom gave him a worried look "What ? I am just asking " she was getting nervous and answered "Just for some personal things i changed" Venom held her hand and made her sit in the car.

"I don't know why you are behaving like this with her , she is innocent" Venom yelled at Jen "You are not getting it now i know but try to see truth but I am sure the girl i know and whom you love she is not this"

To be continued