Mafia' s Love #10

"Oh really! Ok then prove it" the girl looked at the boy with confidence and nervousness "what do you mean?" Jen chuckled and Smirked at her "that you are SHIN"

Flashback
The next day Venom and Jen got ready for the mission . "Jen are you sure about the information" Venom asked while loading his gun and Jen glaring at him "What are you looking at ?" ... "Venom do you think we are going there to play hide and seek hnn of course I am sure" with a bored look Venom rolled his eyes on him and they left from there.

They reached their destination and got out of the car , preparing themselves . "Ok Venom follow me" "So that you can be the next Demon lord" ... Jen looked at him in confusion "Do you trust me that I can't protect you" .. "I love myself" with a cold reply he left from there and left a dumbfounded Jen .

Meanwhile
?? : "Are you sure you wanted to help"... a man asked in a harsh video..
?? : "Yes I want to help you and don't worry you can trust me" the girl said to the man who was sitting in the dark
?? : "Miss Shin is there any specific reason ?" The man said in a cold voice because he still has doubts about her .
Shin : "I want Venom , I want him all by myself" the girl said in a frustrated voice
?? : the man laughed before spock "You want him" chuckled "you know he is a fire it's really difficult to handle him"
Shin : "I DON'T CARE i just want him and nothing else and i will get him" she shouted in frustration .

?? : "hmm ! Crazy about him don't you but what benefits i will get" he Smirked
Shin : "Because i know he has got weakness" she said
?? : the man's eyes got wide but doesn't want to show it "and what it is? "

Shin : "My sister and step sister both look the same and i really hate her . When I like something or someone she always gets it and the centre of attraction of everyone every time" she said in anger
?? : "so" ?
Shin : "you are a fool or what ? Venom like Anne and if I meet Venom and introduce myself aka Anne . He will definitely listen to me and soon i will do everything as I want so you got it" ....She Smirked
The man Smirked and sachkhand with Shin .

And according to plan. It goes the way they want . First they licked fake information for which Jen and Venom came for mission .

And there they got Shin aka Anne tied up in the chair

To be continued.......