Mafia' s Love # 21

In the night:
Shin was sitting in her room thinking about the conversation he had with that person.
Shin in her mind "now what i will do if Venom ask me again about the past things then how i will convince him , i am very sure he will not believe me" thinking all this she started biting her nails "Are you okay? " She looked up and found Venom was standing at the door frame "uh you" " why you were expecting someone else" she stood up from bed and walked towards him " no it's nothing like that, I was thinking about something so-" Venom cut off her and glaring at her "you get scared that maybe i will ask you about past"

She got shiver when those words left from his mouth "n-no no what you are saying of course not" Venom Smirked seeing her tens "Oh my love why stuffing" he said while walking close to her "Venom please stay there" for no reason she was getting scared and Venom got sure what he was thinking was right.

"Why are you backing off dear" realisation hit her hard "no nothing" she stopped on her sport , he bend down to her level put his index finger under her chin " my baby girl i know you suffered a lot but don't worry i here with you i got to know EVERYTHING about you" emphasising the word everything she wilden her eyes , he catch her off guards .

She was not able to say anything Venom just gave small smile and patted her head and left the room .

Time skip:
Anne was hungry so she was looking for a kitchen because it was late at night and she doesn't want to disstrube anyone.

Coming to the down stare she went to the living room and everywhere was dark but with help little light coming from windows she found the kitchen but was not able to see the person who was sitting in the dark in the living room.

"Uff finally i got it but what I will eat mmh" she was looking here and there to find something to eat. "What are you doing here"

She flinched hard and turned around "I-i am hungry-y i wa-as lo-oking something to-o ea-at" with so much efforts she said " Why ? Did maid give you dinner in your room" Venom asked in stream voice .

With a speed of light he held her waist and put her on the kitchen counter and trapped her between his arms both sides and stood between her legs "Why you stuffer this much, don't you know how to talk" he asked her but she was speachless their face was really close to each other.

She moved her head to other side "I want to go leave me" she said in a low town and ready to leave "wait are not you here to eat something" He Smirked seeing her confused

To be continued