Author's Note

Hello! I'm @BL4CK_W1ND, known as BW or 41, this is my first time becoming a writer. Not gonna lie if my story become well known not only here in my home country which is Philippines but as well as to other countries, I can expand it to different platforms and turning this into manga. WOOT WOOT!! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)/

I know it sounds arrogant but maybe why not dream big. Not to big, Teehee~! If my story became well known, I'll turn it into manga either by myself or with help of people around me.

That's right about title of this story, it's an isekai story based in "In another world with a smartphone", "Gate: Jietai", "That Time When I Got Reincarnated As A Slime" and "How a summoned hero rebuild the kingdom". Damn! That's alot of inspirations! (⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)⁠! But it also has game and movie references which you actually find in the chapters. Of course, any wars mentioned were purely fictional. Any names, events and date matched in the story as it happened are purely coincident. But there are many occasions where the characters may mentioned real life historical events from old to present times but some exaggerations or vague information intentionally. Comment down on the narrator's monologue if you know which game I am referencing at.

I'm a fan of isekai, i can flex my list of isekai I watched to you. ooh~! Look at these muscles ᕙ⁠(⁠ ⁠:⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠∧⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠:⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕗ mighty~!

Anyway, hope you like this story and see you all at the end of story!! (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆