Chapter 9: Buy Bust Operation: Saving Medusa II

=Lancereich Enterprise: Buy Bust Operation=

-group affiliate in the operation-

Unit 556: Special Quick Response Task Force (SQRTF) "WOLFPACK"

-Operatives-

Genji Herrera, team leader

Horus Hecate, Vice Leader

Derek, Breacher/Demolition Man

Taurus: Pointman

Liliana, Medical Support Mage

Tatania, Scouter

Sorana: Assaulter

-Arsenals-

Genji Herrera: suppressed HK416A4 with EOtech XPS2 14'11 inches carbine rifle, Rock Mountain M1911A2 compact, Kabar knife, tactical retractable baton, frag grenade, and 2 flash grenade.

Horus Hecate: Suppressed M16A4 14'11 inches carbine with carry handle iron sight, Browning Hi-Power, Kabar Knife, tactical retractable baton, frag grenade, and 2 flash grenade.

Derek: Remington 870 full stock short barrel with 7 round shell capacity, Glock 17, Kabar Knife, tactical retractable baton, 5 frag grenade, 2 flash grenade, C2 explosive breaching charge, sledgehammer, and axe.

Taurus: Desert Eagle,.50 cal AE, ballistic shield, Kabar knife, tactical retractable baton, frag grenade, 2 flash grenade.

Liliana: ARP9 SMG, Beretta M92FS, Kabar Knife, tactical retractable baton, frag grenade, and 2 flash grenades.

Tatania: MP5SD, HK Mk.45, Kabar Knife, tactical retractable baton, frag grenade, and 2 flash grenades.

Sorana: M4A1, USP 9mm, Kabar Knife, tactical retractable baton, frag grenade, and 2 flash grenades.

-BRIEFING-

The raiding quest under the decree order of the Midgareia Empire shall begin at night in the Southern District. There are reports of missing female victims from different regions. Humans and fauna alike. There are also possibilities that some of the victims were survivors of the war after their habitats were pillaged and kidnapped for slavery.

-Target-

Name: Marcus Lancereich

Age: 42 years old.

Gender: Male

Civil Status: Single

Threat level: national

Crimes: slave trading, racial trafficking, slavery, sexual harassment

-Objective-

Capture the primary suspect, 'Marcus Lancereich', and his clients. You're allowed to arrest or neutralize the henchmen. Extract evidence as part of the objective.

B: Rescue the victims of sex trafficking. If dead, recover the bodies after capturing the suspect.

Note: Stealth is an option, but failure is not. Capture the Orc King ASAP.

Time limit: before the sun rises (6:12 a.m.)

=Buy Bust Operation: Saving Medusa Begins Now =

-2359 hours (11:59 PM)-

The wolfpack adventures, wearing black jumpsuits and tactical protective vests, carefully approached the 15-foot walls at the compound of Lancereich Enterprise within the Southern District of Ontoria as they were stacked in line by seven men before Genji and Derek crouched, providing cover, while the rest were leveling themselves up to get over the walls before they pulled the two behind inside.