Author's Announcement

Heya, it's me. Sorry for long period of not updating my story. I'm taking care of things here, so much that I suddenly forgot to continue my story. Yes, I'm aware that there are many errors in my story like chapter 7 which I forgot to include the confrontation between Genji and Kartuk. Here I am now.

If you ask me what are the magic rifles and difference between the standard stock version used by infantry and the one used by our W.P. marksman who is am, lemme explain.

Despite the combination of magic and science, the firing rate of the stock version of rifle is 1 shot per 10 seconds, faster by 5-10 seconds compare to standard real life musket but the effective range of magic 70-120 meters. The appearance of the magic rifle is the same as the French Musket. The reason why it took them 10 seconds to fire again as the magic stone essence was being extracted and processed by conversion located on the same place where the hammer of real life musket while the musket located within the stock. It's a smoothbore so it reached shorter compare to Sorana's magic rifle which is more modified. It based on Martini-Henry Rifle which she can shoot with 3-5 seconds delay before firing another round and its effective range is 140-366 meters. More compact and narrow the rifling with the barrel so the effective range has reached longer distance.

Soon with another update for next chapter, we'll talk about the importance of Genji's gear. Even he already have dimensional storage, he still carry bags and plate carrier vest and hip rigs.

BL4CK_W1ND, out