Chapter 2: The Guild Exam

-Genji's P.O.V-

It was a great morning to rise up from a very nice sleep. Elric really recommended a good inn for me to stay at in Ontoria. The accommodation is cheap, the food is great, and the room is spacious compared to my last apartment back when I was on Earth. Yosh! Time to get ready for my registration at the adventure guild! YAHOO!!! But first, I need to settle my LARP. Suddenly, a HUD appeared in front of me with a Google logo. I was shocked to find out that my status, along with self-internet, also has this feature. Cool! With a floating keyboard in the form of a transparent holographic object, I typed in the outfit from my world that I should wear. It was difficult to choose what field clothing I should wear from the list, but all of a sudden, I stumbled upon a classy yet practical camouflage that resembled the old uniform in another branch. That's it! I chose it, and it appeared on the mattress along with a bandana, gloves, and a light armor plate carrier vest.

"Nice," I uttered with delight before putting them on.

-NOTICE- Equipped: Jungle tiger camo field suit Tier 1 light armor plate carrier vest with ammunition pouches, kits, and sheathings for combat knife and machete Protective gloves, elbow, and kneepads Combat boots Green bandana.

"Cool, now we're talking," I admired my own looks, hoping for guidance from afar, big boss. I chuckled while thinking about it. Now for a gun. I started to search on the website through the status to find the perfect weapon to not look too fancy, so I looked at very old firearms.

"Hmm.... AK.... Let's go for that." An AK74. One of the rebels used this gun, and I also used it too while being abducted by insurgents. Not gonna lie, the gun is very good and reliable despite its difference in ammunition. Compared to the AK47 or AKM, the AK74 is chambered with 5.45×39mm during the 1970s invasion in Afghanistan. The Russian infantry replaced their old AKM with the AK74 in favor of accuracy and lightweight, although the problem was 7.62×39mm was commonly produced back then because of different AK variants from Russian, Chinese, Romanian, or even Egyptian ones. That's why the SPETNAZ spec-ops of the Soviet Union preferred to keep using AKM for ammunition availability. Only then did 5.45×39mm become widely manufactured and sold across the globe. Recreating the AK74 within a minute along with its 6 30-round bakelite-polymer magazines and 5 ammunition cans for my firearms. This inn will be my safehouse and operation base along with the guild.

"Very nice," I checked every part of the firearm, including the dust cover, the milled truncheon of the receiver, safety switch, and gas piston.

"Yup, all clear and in perfect condition. Now for a sidearm." I started to summon a perfect gun that unlikely compliments a Russian gun. A pistol appeared before me along with ammunition cans and magazines. The holy grail of pistols, the Colt M1911A1. Semi-automatic gas blow pistol chambered with .45 ACP with standard red-orange wooden furniture on the hand grip, the cold steel frame and slide that counterbalance the recoil of .45. Just like what I did with the AK, I briefly inspected the pistol for any faults. All of them were in perfect condition, of course. I started to load them with magazines then rack the slide and bolt to cycle the round before putting it into safety.

-Flashback: Last Night in the Inn-

-Status- Name: Genji Herrera

Level: 4 Age: 18

Class: Ranger Exp: 0/670

Str: 270 Vit: 320 Dex: 290 Agi: 300 Int: 290

HP: 1916/1916 MP: 6700/6700