The Royal Rumble Part One

I wanted to keep my comeback as secret as possible! I didn't even tell Rhea until the day when I showed up to surprise her! I made my way into the arena, somehow not getting spotted by fans or photographers. I saw 2 familiar people standing not too far away from where I was entering. I saw it was my old tag partners Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns! I came up from behind them and wrapped my arms around each one's neck. They were shocked to see me!

"I didn't know you were making a comeback!" Seth stated. "Yeah! I've been back in the ring almost every day for the past 2 months preparing for this!" "Well, I'm happy you're back Kat!" said Roman.

The Judgement Day's POV

"Like I've been saying, something is missing with us!" Rhea stated as TJD walked to catering. "Maybe it's not something but someone?" said Dominik. "I don't know but we need to figure it out soon!" Finn stated. "Yeah, it's getting annoying," Damian said annoyed.

Something that the fans didn't know about The Judgement Day was that they were in a polyamorous relationship together. The relationship started with just Rhea and Damian, and then one thing led to another and they asked if Finn wanted to be a part of the relationship. I think we all know how that went. Then something similar with Dominik happened and boom! They were in a 4 person relationship! Everyone backstage including Edge and Rey knew about the four's relationship status and were accepting!

As the four made their way to catering, they had to walk past the area where everyone entered. That's when Rhea saw her best friend who she hadn't seen in a very long time! "KATHRINE!" Rhea screamed as she ran over to her. The two spun around as their bodies collided. Kathrine wrapped her legs around Rhea's waist which was relatively easy considering Kathrine was 5 foot 5 and in the high flyer weight class.

"I've missed you Kangaroo!" Rhea said into Kathrine's ear. "I missed you too, chains" Kathrine replied. The reason Rhea calls Kathrine Kangaroo is that Kathrine has always been full of bouncy energy and strength, so one day Rhea called her Kangaroo, and the nickname stuck. As for the nickname chains, Rhea always wore chains on her ring gear so the nickname kinda made itself.

The two detangled themselves from each other so they could see each other's beautiful faces! "You should've told me you were making a comeback! I could've helped you prepare!" Rhea stated a bit annoyed. "I wanted it to be a surprise for everyone! And speaking of everyone, Dom, Dam, Finn!" Kathrine said excitedly as she moved Rhea to the side so she could hug the three boys watching from behind Rhea.

"Mariposa! I'm glad you're back!" Damian said while hugging the girl. "Hey hermosa!" said Dominik. "Nice to see you love!" said Finn. They all got to talking for a few minutes until Triple H asked to speak to Kathrine. "I'll see you guys in a little bit!" Kathrine said to the group while walking away.

As they turned back to speak to one another, they all gave each other this look. "Did... did you guys kinda feel something there?" Rhea asked. "Yeah, I kinda felt something there," said Damian. "Me too" "Same" Dom and Finn stated. They all kind of looked at each other awkwardly for a few more seconds. "I mean that could've been nothing. We could've just been excited to see her!" Rhea exclaimed. "I mean yeah but maybe we should try to hang out with her more to see if it's that?" Finn questioned. "I'm in!" "Same here," said Damian and Dom.

Kathrine's POV

Triple H pulled me aside to go over the plans for tonight. "Ok just to ask but I feel like I already know the answer, do you know all the stories going on right now on the main roster?" "Hunter, I even know the stories going on over on NXT and NXT UK! Not to mention other wrestling brands." "I had a feeling that's what you were going to say. Ok so match card tonight. First, we'll start with men's royal rumble. Cody is going to be winning that one plus there will be some stuff between Edge, Beth, and The Judgement Day. Second will be Bray Wyatt vs LA Knight in a Pitch Black Match." "That one sounds like it's gonna look amazing!" "Oh just wait to see what we do! Third will be the Bianca Belair vs Alexa Bliss for the Raw Women's Championship after that one will be the Women's Royal Rumble. You'll be entering at number 15, don't forget that!" "I won't don't worry!" " And lastly will be Kevin Owens vs Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship." "Oh, I'm excited for that one!" " I am too! Well, now that that's covered I would suggest you start getting ready. The show starts in a little less than 2 hours!" "Alrighty then! Thanks again Hunter for letting me come back!" "The pleasure is mine Kathrine! If I don't see you again before the Women's Rumble, then good luck, and have fun tonight!" "Thanks! See you soon hopefully!"

I started getting ready for the night by going over to hair and makeup. The eye makeup is black and red graphic liner with a red lip and the usual other makeup! I felt long wavy hair would look good with the outfit tonight so we put in some long hair extensions and made my hair nice and wavy! As for my gear, I wanted to pay homage to my very first ring gear! It was a black high-neck halter top with red strips going down the side and matching black pants and knee-high boots with kick pads over them.

This time the halter top is cropped, the pants are now booty shorts, and the shoes and kickpads stayed the same. I added some cool-looking bikerish gloves off I got off Amazon. I had a custom-cropped, spiked leather jacket made for my return! As I was finishing getting ready I heard a knock on my dressing room door

"Come in!" I yelled from my side of the door. "Hey! Just wanted to come and see if you were ready?" Rhea said as the rest of The Judgement Day followed her into the room. "I see you're paying homage to your first gear!" Rhea said excitedly. "Yeah! I can't believe it's been almost 5 years since I debuted! It feels like yesterday!" "Oh don't worry love, soon you'll be saying 'I can't believe I've been wrestling for 10 years'. It goes by quick!" Finn stated. "Oh god don't say that! I'll be 2 years away from 30 when that happens! So... how do I look?" I said while doing a full 360 turn so the 4 can see my whole outfit! "You look amazing Hermosa!" said Dom. "We should start heading up to gorilla. Only got 15 minutes till the show starts and the men's rumble is first." Damian warned. "What's your guy's numbers for the rumble?" "I'm going in a one!" "Number one! Damn, I'm 15." "Dom's going in at 18, I'm going in at 20, and Dam's going in at 22".

The boys dropped Rhea and me off at the lounge area of the arena so we could watch the men's rumble. Rhea couldn't stay long because she was needed to continue the story with Edge and Beth. Seeing all of the Judgement Day stuff with Edge and Beth live backstage was incredible! Even though they got their asses beat, it's still cool to see all of this.

As soon as I saw them, I asked if they were ok. I've always been known to check in on everyone after a match. It's just how I am. Like I know they're ok but still, I need to check to ease my anxiety. Rhea and I chilled in the lounge area with all the other superstars until it was time for the women's rumble. "Good luck chains! I'll be out there soon!" "See you in a little bit Tori!".

One thing to note is my actual name is Kathrine Victoria Lynn Daniels. Kathrine Victoria is my first name. Yes, I have 2 first names. When I became famous, I wanted to use a stage name considering my name is so long. So I went with my 2 first names as my first and last name. The people closest to me call me a bunch of different names. Names like Kat, Kathy, Vic, Tori, Kathy Vic, etc.

I watched Rhea enter, then Liv Morgan. The closer my number got the more nervous I was getting! I wasn't sure how the crowd would react. Would they boo me? Would they cheer? Would I get not much of a reaction? At times like this, I hate having anxiety. Number 14 just walked out, time to wait in gorilla. As I warmed up, I took some deep breaths and centered my mind.

"You ready Kat?" I heard a familiar voice behind me say. I turned to see it was Triple H. "As ready as I'll ever be!" I saw the 10-second timer come into the corner of the screen and watched it count down to 1. "Here we go!" I said to myself seconds before my music hit the arena. 

A/N: I didn't realize how long Chapter 2 part 1 is!! Part 2 will be posted very soon as I am currently writing it! This was supposed to be 1 chapter but it would've been a very long chapter. Anywho thanks for reading and I'll talk to yall in part 2