21

Agape instinctively felt something was wrong.

"Black Crow?" He called hesitantly, "What's wrong with you? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Black Crow stretched out his elbows with difficulty, trying to support himself in sitting up. Agape hurriedly walked over and stuffed a soft cushion under underneath him so that he could sit more comfortably.

"...What's this name?" He coughed a few times, cleared his throat again, and frowned tightly, as if he couldn't adapt to his current voice. "What's wrong with my throat?"

Agape was stunned. Looking at him in despair, her vocal cords seemed to be tightly blocked by something, unable to answer his questions.

He has recovered his memory... and it seems that he doesn't remember anything that happened when he was Black Crow. Now the eyes around him, including when he looks at himself, are exactly the same cold.

This cold attitude made Agape's heart go cold, and his hands froze in mid-air involuntarily.

"You...do you remember the past?" He retracted the palm he was trying to hold, suppressed the growing sense of loss in his heart, sat on the edge of the bed and whispered softly, "I didn't call you Black Crow, it was you who called yourself that. "."

Black Crow pressed his Adam's apple and did not answer him. He just continued to ask hoarsely and stubbornly: "So, what happened to my voice?"

Agape was silent for a moment and replied: "After drinking a lot of sea water , and experienced a long period of lack of fresh water, the doctor said that it was the salt in the sea that burned your throat."

As if he felt that what he said was groundless, the corners of the black crow's mouth couldn't help but curl up with a rudiment of a sneer, but that smile It froze prematurely, and his pupils suddenly trembled violently, staring motionlessly at the yellow wall opposite. He was trapped in a past event that happened a long time ago, and even his breathing became rapid, and all kinds of complicated expressions quickly disappeared from his face.

He was afraid, Agape observed him carefully, he was in pain, frightened... His world was collapsing rapidly.

Black Crow slowly raised his arms, and he looked at them carefully, looking at the scarred hands that looked bare because of the loss of palm prints. He looked over and over, as if it was something new that he had never seen before, a strange squirming mass of poisonous insects.

His expression was full of incredible hatred. Suddenly, he pressed his face, fumbled on it a few times, and then froze.

The bloody old memories were gradually reviving, and he was frozen there motionless, like a bronze statue that had cooled after being poured.

Agape swallowed: "You..." "

...Mirror." Black Crow said softly, "Give me the mirror."

Agape was frightened by him. He stood up quickly and took a step back in panic. After careful consideration, he softly coaxed: "I think you are still..."

The black crow turned his head suddenly, and his black pupils were like burning two clusters of evil flames that seek to devour others. He stared at Ajia sinisterly and angrily. Agape roared loudly: "Mirror! I said mirror!"

Agape was trembling all over from being yelled at, and the blood drained from his face. His lips opened again and again, and finally he murmured: "Okay, okay...mirror..."

He stumbled and ran down. The stairs in front of him kept circling and magnifying, almost making him trapped in a trap. In a kaleidoscope of strange things.