46

When he heard what he said, Agape was completely surprised.

He stared at the other person suspiciously and warily, identifying the figure of the black crow hidden in the darkness. The evening breeze in the garden blew quietly, and he really stood there silently like a slender ghost.

"No need," Agape maintained a cold tone, "I can't afford an apology from a Scottie. If nothing happens, I'm going back, and please don't stay here to scare the passers-by. Pedestrian."

Gerald opened his eyes wide, almost panicked, and thousands of thoughts were rushing through his mind. How did he know I was from Scott? Did he recognize me? Does he know my true identity? However, if he knew my true identity, how could he stand there coldly and scold me instead of taking some more...more drastic measures? Heavenly Father, has he completely emerged from the old nightmare? Or did he just identify "Black Crow" as a Scott man, not Gerald Scott?

Panic, sluggishness, luck, loss... all kinds of questions and doubts all passed through his mind in an instant. Gerald opened his mouth and was at a loss for words for a moment, unable to find his voice.

"You, you..." he stammered in a whisper. He had never been so cowardly and fearful in his life. "I beg you, please show mercy. I don't have it. I'm not..."

Gerald Scott has been a careerist and conspirator all his life. He is ruthless and murderous. He is a man who was born with everything and needs to fight to the death on the pyramid of power in order to plunder everything. In the first twenty years of his life, he laughed loudly, mocked all kinds of tenderness in the world, and tortured them severely with the iron whip of money and power. Who would have expected that fate would be more cruel than him? Now, all kinds of karma have returned to him - the love he had never known before fell on Gerald's head, and at the same time aroused in his heart a passion that could paralyze a person. He tossed and turned and begged, pleading for this love and the mercy of the one who possessed it.

Unfortunately, it was too late. He could only resign himself to his fate and let the raging river of love wash away and submerge him, drifting wherever it took him.

Seeing him like this, Agape couldn't help but be confused.

"Why do you have to look so groveling?" Agape said unceremoniously. Thinking of the black crow's contempt for this family, he was like an enraged fighting fish, erecting its stingers. , "Or are you too forgetful, and have you forgotten who looked down on everyone in this family and insisted on leaving?"

He didn't find out my true identity! Gerald suddenly felt relieved. He didn't know whether he should feel lucky or some other emotion. It seemed that he had received half-truth and half-false information from someone, and thus believed that Black Crow was a Scott...

"I I didn't look down on you and your family!" He defended anxiously, "I swear to you, I didn't mean that. You saved my life at that time and was my savior..." "Oh, you didn't look down on me

and your family. Lily?!" Agape could no longer suppress her gushing anger and almost shouted to interrupt him, "Stop talking nonsense! You didn't look down on my identity or Lily's identity, thinking that I was once a slave. , is she the daughter of a slave?!"

Hearing this, Gerald couldn't help being shocked and speechless. Agape pointed at his nose and said sternly: "Am I a blind man who cannot see? You idiot with no sense of humanity, couldn't you see the contempt and contempt you felt at that time? You were silent and sneered, looking at the people in this family as if you saw something dirty. I should have guessed earlier, you are Scott He is a member of that high-ranking family, and maybe he even knows that Gerald Scott who deserves to go to hell..."