42

Since the bishop has introduced Agape to the king and is regarded as a friend by the king, it means that he has obtained a universal ticket from the most powerful person in the country.

It’s just that how and how to use it, Agape still doesn’t know.

"Don't think too much now," the bishop warned him. "Although you have the support of the king, the resolution of the parliament must be taken seriously by the king. They are a group of stubborn people who are good at making things difficult for others. They will definitely raise the issue." Many pointed questions, so that you can get out of trouble."

"I'm not afraid of making things difficult," Agape said, "I...I will do my best."

The bishop snorted.

"Only youth can breed such innocence, I guess." The old man sneered sarcastically, "What's the use of just being patient? You have to show your strength and determination! The garden is your kingdom, and you are the Caesar there. You are the Augustus there, where the king is just a visitor, and you have to show such control. Just as I do not allow others to interfere in the affairs of Burgos, show the same courage! Call the big shot of the Council We know that they are not the ones who call the shots here!"

Agape was so dizzy by what he said that at the same time the next day, members of the mighty Castilian Parliament really surrounded the king, When he came to Agape's small garden to visit his cloves and peppers, he couldn't help but feel dizzy when faced with the most prominent people in the country. For a while, he didn't know how to deal with so many pairs of critical eyes. .

"Are these all the lilacs you planted?" The king's younger brother, the romantic Archduke Ferdinand, asked with a smile. He has a completely different handsome appearance from his brother. "A beautiful young man?"

Agape He hurriedly took out the notebook under his arm: "Well, actually it's not all..."

Before he could finish speaking, Prime Minister Gatinara thought about it and said: "It seems that there are only some small trees and some vines here, which makes people feel uncomfortable." I can't see anything special."

Agape opened the notebook: "This is because..."

"Where are the fragrant cloves? Where is the pungent pepper?" Baron Chevre asked loudly, he was Charles I "I didn't see those precious and cute little things. I only saw ordinary trees and vines that looked like weeds." "

Agape opened his mouth: "I..."

The bishop frowned because the wind direction at the moment was very unfavorable.

The three highest-ranking people in the parliament all expressed their own questions and opinions, but Agape was interrupted again and again, unable to get in a word. His natural sincerity and gentleness are indeed powerful tools for resolving interpersonal relationships, but on the other hand, they also make him constrained, lack of confidence, and lack of firmness when facing some aggressive problems.

And these courtiers are all sharks, they can sniff out every sign of weakness and bite without mercy.

"Yes, yes! You are right. Honestly speaking, they can be considered to have lush branches and leaves, and there is not a trace of spices, which makes people feel puzzling..." "Maybe there is a spice

here. " What about the place visited in the legend of Bada? Its magic never appears during the day, and only at night will a luxurious garden and a paradise of clouds of spices appear here. When daytime comes, everything disappears!" "Haha

! ! You are so funny, but in front of God, we should stop talking about such foreign jokes. I don’t see any future for this plantation, what do you think?" "You are right, maybe