47

He sniffed and quickly wiped the corners of his eyes, trying to wipe away the stinging tears as much as possible.

"Let's not waste time here," Agape hardened her heart and chose to turn her head away from the man who was leaning over him. "It's late at night, please go back! Because I'm going back too, I still have my family waiting for me."

He couldn't make a decision right here, choosing to forgive or not forgive rashly. They were all too excited, and their chaotic thoughts whizzed through the empty garden. Their hearts were wandering, and the decisions they made at this moment would definitely be regretted in the future.

Gerrard wanted to say something or do something to keep Agape for a little longer, but hearing the words "I still have family waiting for me" was like a blow to the head. He was so weak that he lost all the courage to fight and couldn't help but bend down.

"...Then, please allow me to stay here for a while longer." He covered his face with his hands to hide the traces of crying, and said hoarsely, "First of all, my heart cannot be calm for a long time. , the pain in the soul is also reflected in the body; secondly, I would rather kneel here and watch you go away... This is better than the hundreds of late nights I have spent before."

Ah. Without saying a word, Gape turned and left, as hurriedly as if someone was chasing him behind him. He ran to the place where he could no longer see the black crows, and finally slowed down and looked back hesitantly.

The night was silent, with only a little candlelight illuminating the open space in front of him alone.

He lowered his head, remained silent for a moment, and quickly walked into the palace gate and walked towards his home here.

Faced with Mrs. Hetty's concern and Lily's persistent questioning, Agape just smiled. He first told Lily that he met Her Royal Highness the Princess, whom she was curious about, in the garden, but forgot to prepare the flowers she requested. Fortunately, the princess agreed to meet next time. When Lily was content and jumping up and down with a happy smile, Agape faced Mrs. Hetty's understanding expression and whispered: "The black crow is here, he...he met me and said something "

Then I guess he must have apologized to you?" Mrs. Hetty lowered her voice knowingly, "If he still looked like a dead person, you wouldn't have reacted like this. You would not only get angry and scold him severely. After a meal, I might even hit him in the face with a shovel."

Agape said nothing, and the forced smile on his face disappeared. After a while, he whispered: "He knelt down and begged me for forgiveness with tears." "

He said he apologized for his stupidity and cold-bloodedness. His mind was not clear at that time. He...he will always love me."

" Oh," Mrs. Hetty pressed her heart and exclaimed in a low voice, "My Heavenly Father, this is really...then what do you think?" "

I don't know," Agape was confused, " I don't know if I can forgive him, because I have a hunch in my heart that things are not that simple."

"You are worried that he has other things to hide from you."

Agape nodded: "Yes, he does know Jay. Ladd Scott, he also told me frankly that he was a beast, but I always felt that there was something hidden in it. Yes, Black Crow loves me, but a person would not make such a fierce confession for no reason... …There must be something else going on here, something I don’t know about.” “

From the first glance, I could see that he and you are completely different from each other, good sir.” Mrs. Housekeeper Sighing, "You are kind, generous, and have a heart made of gold. They are rare treasures in this world. They will always attract some strange people, whether they are your original intention or not. And what about him? , resolute, cold, and hard-hearted is not an exaggeration. This is of course a rare quality, but people like him usually have to hold a burning torch in their hands. Whoever comes close to him will be close to him. This The fire will burn anyone to death... I am not being alarmist when I say this, sir. I have never seen any storms in my life, but it is enough to witness such a devastating love story once, let alone experience it personally. It will shorten your life."