twin flames

The next day

The next day dawned with a heavy sense of unease lingering in the air, the events of the previous night casting a dark shadow over everything.

Jihyo and Tzuyu, determined to unravel the mystery surrounding Dahyun's death, set out for the crime scene, their resolve steeling them against the creeping sense of dread that threatened to consume them.

Unbeknownst to you, they had decided to go without informing you, their suspicions raised by your strangely aloof demeanor and your reluctance to offer assistance in their time of need.

They couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to your behavior than met the eye, a nagging sense of doubt that gnawed at the edges of their consciousness.

As they arrived at the crime scene, the silence of the abandoned house seemed to envelop them like a shroud, the stillness broken only by the faint echo of their footsteps against the dusty floorboards.

With a sense of trepidation, they began to search for clues, scouring every corner of the room for any sign of foul play.

Hours passed in fruitless searching, the frustration mounting with each passing moment as they struggled to find any evidence that might shed light on what had transpired.

But just as they were on the brink of giving up hope, Tzuyu's sharp eyes caught sight of something out of place on the floor.

"Jihyo, come here," she called out, her voice tinged with excitement as she knelt down to examine the discovery. "I think I found something."

Rushing over to where Tzuyu was crouched, Jihyo's heart quickened with anticipation as she saw the telltale imprint of a footprint embedded in the dust-covered floor.

It was a small clue, but it was enough to reignite their determination to uncover the truth.

Jihyo's suspicion had grown into a gnawing certainty, a creeping dread that threatened to consume her from within.

Determined to confront you in private, she reached for her phone, her fingers trembling slightly as she dialed your number.

To her relief, you agreed to meet, and she quickly arranged a rendezvous at a nearby cafe.

As she hung up the phone, a sense of unease settled over her like a heavy fog.

She knew that she couldn't face you alone, not with the weight of her suspicions bearing down upon her.

Turning to Tzuyu, she relayed her plan, her voice hushed with urgency.

"Tzuyu, I need you to come with me," she said, her eyes pleading for understanding. "I have to meet with Y/N, but I can't do it alone. I need you to keep an eye on things, just in case."

Tzuyu nodded in silent agreement, her own concern mirrored in the furrow of her brow. She knew that whatever Jihyo had discovered must be serious if she felt the need for backup.

Together, they made their way to the cafe, their footsteps echoing in the quiet streets as they navigated the maze of alleyways and side streets.

With each passing moment, the tension in the air grew thicker, the weight of their suspicions hanging heavy between them like an invisible barrier.

Time skip

They arrived at the cafe, Jihyo's heart raced with apprehension, her mind racing with a thousand possibilities of what might transpire in the moments to come.

Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves, she pushed open the door and stepped inside, her eyes scanning the room for any sign of you.

And as she spotted you sitting alone at a table in the corner, a wave of dread washed over her, her suspicions lurking just beneath the surface.