Link, part 2

The difference between a beta and an alpha is very noticeable, but twins have their ways of satisfying the omega.

Day 10 - Nipple play, breeding, double penetration.

Leader Jin's room was a complete disaster. It was awash with omega pheromones, and the heat was suffocating. The skin of the three lovers was covered by a pearly layer of sweat. At some point savannahs and blankets had fallen out of bed, or it could be that one of the three had thrown them, none were sure and honestly they didn't care.

All three began to feel tired, but did not stop.

Jin Ling because it was impossible for him. No matter how many times he had run, his body was still in that needy state. His omega instinct clamored for an alpha to take and mark him, to fill his interior with his seed in order to conceive. But neither Jin Ling nor the twins would let an alpha do that. Both betas knew that they were very different from an alpha, they could not use their pheromones to calm Jin Ling's zeal or create a bond with his bite. But they gave their all so that their beloved felt good, and that he did not suffer so much from the heat in his body. An advantage of being two is that they could take turns to keep Jin Ling always satisfied, while one rested and was in charge of caressing the sensitive body of the omega, the other penetrated Jin Ling making sure to unload all his seed inside to get him pregnant.

Neither knew how long it had been since they entered the room, but both betas were beginning to feel fatigued. They knew that they did not have too much semen left, and that with a good rest they could continue the next day, but for that they needed to push Jin Ling to the limit so that he would also rest.

At that point the chestnut tree had put aside its dominance, lost in the mist of pleasure without sweet moans from its mouth and it will seek to cling to them.

There was no such thing as telepathic communication between the twins, but while Sizhui slowly moved his hips against Jin Ling his gaze crossed Yuan's. They both knew they were thinking the same thing.

Wen Yuan approached them both, Sizhui had Jin Ling mounted on him and with the minor's back resting on his chest. The chestnut believed that Yuan was approaching to hug him, It was common in his adorable beta who used to do that when he was tired but was only able to notice the mischievous smile that formed on his lips.

Yuan's hands slowly rose through Jin Ling's body, caressing their journey without caring that they were stained with the mixture of sweat and semen in the stomach of the omega.

— Yu.an? — Jin Ling asked with a broken voice, barely reaching to form them as Sizhui began to move more strongly against his prostate.

The aforementioned only gave him a smile, ending the journey of his caresses to the middle of his chest. He soon moved a hand to the right nipple of his omega, it was only a slight touch but caused the omega to release a gentle gasp.

— Don't worry baobei, first I will make you feel very good. I know how much you love that we touch you here.

With his promise made, the tip of his finger began to rub slowly around the areola.

Both azabaches felt the way Jin Ling trembled as the touches got closer to the nipple. The twins delightedly admired the way they were erecting at the simple touch of fingers. It was nice to see those pink petals harden as the omega moans grew sharper. The three of them had rushed so much to the part of burying themselves in Jin Ling's body that they forgot about that area that caused so much to the chestnut tree. Their expressions were always cute and, to the twins' liking, too hot.