Primadonna: Side B

Sometimes pampering your favorite camboy has its rewards.
POV Yuan.

Day 13 - Masturbation, dacryphilia

Rulan has granted you access to his private room.

He smiled admiring the message on his screen, settling in his chair waiting for the page to finish loading.

For a few days I was curious about Rulan. The Cambodian had sent him a private message, for the first time after so many months watching his shows and being his main benefactor. Rulan asked him about which day he had free, something very suspicious but he had no reason to distrust the boy, after all they both had a good relationship where neither exceeded limits.

He had to make a few changes to his work schedule because he was intrigued by what Rulan needed from him and wanted to know as soon as possible. After a short exchange of messages, they were left on a date and time when they would meet.

The page had finished loading. A few minutes ago Rulan had sent him a special link but the screen looked almost the same as when the Cambodian performed his shows. Although there was something different, only he was in the chat area.

A feeling of longing was born inside him when he noticed that it was a private room. He waited a few seconds for Rulan to activate his camera and start his livestream, but the minutes began to pass without any change. Sizhui couldn't help but worry, and instantly made sure to say hello to get Rulan's attention.

Yuan: ¿Rulan? ¿You're good? If you don't feel good we can meet another time.

He heard the microphone on the other side of the screen turn on, soon the sound of that voice he adored so much came out of his headphones making him breathe a little sigh of relief.

— I'm fine. Don't worry Yuan. You also made time for me, I don't want you to postpone your plans because of me. ¿Are you ready?

Oh, Rulan didn't know all the power he had over him. Sizhui had no problem postponing his meetings, Rulan was much more important to him.

Yuan: Yes. Although the truth is that I'm a little nervous about everything ... this.

It was the truth. The fact that the two of them were alone caused him nervousness and at the same time emotion. There was no one else filling the chat with obscene words, no annoying subscribers recounting their sexual fantasies with the Cambodian, let alone those who only came in to annoy Rulan. They were alone.

Realizing it made her smile widen.

Through the microphone he could hear the sound of some glass. Surely Rulan was enjoying a glass of wine, if he did not remember correctly on any occasion he had mentioned that drinking a little helped him in his shows to act with greater daring.

As if you needed it. He thought looking at how there was a new change on the page, Rulan had finally turned on his camera.

He was greeted by Rulan's so familiar room. That big bed that had witnessed so many things, this time was covered with white sheets, it was rare since the camboy was somewhat eccentric and the dorado was a recurring color in his bedding.

Hi Yuan, how are you?

His gaze focused on the Cambodian's face, slightly frowning.

It may not be noticeable to many people, but the camboy's jaw was stressed and his lips slightly swollen. He might seem like a complete obsessive patient to notice those little details, but he genuinely cared about Rulan and that concern made him see all those little details.