Link, end.

Jin Ling's deal is over, but the twins still have work to do.

Day 11 - Aftercare

Three days later, Jin Ling's deal finally ended.

As expected, the omega was not happy that both betas had taken advantage of the fact that his brain was being commanded by his hormones to convince him to put his penises at the same time in his anus. The worst thing is that it was not enough just once.

The chestnut man looked at both of them with a frown and his arms crossed over his chest, clearly annoyed with them.

— A-Ling, we are so sorry. We will not do it again. — Sizhui, who was in front of the omega in the great bathtub, slowly carved his legs with the aromatic lotus soap, apologized.

— Better, I can't believe they would have done something like that. — Jin Ling continued with his complaints, looking at the way his lover ran his hands across his legs.

— Funny that you complain now, but while we were doing it you loved it so much that you moaned so loud. Even the last few times you were already so used to asking us for more, baobei.— Wen Yuan spoke without worrying about his partner's bad mood.

The chestnut tree instantly turned to see him with his even more furrowed eyebrows and a killing look, causing the one with black eyes to look away slightly out of fear. He was lucky that Jin Ling sitting on his legs and his back resting against his chest, the chestnut tree couldn't do much to hit him.

— I'm just saying you're insatiable, baobei. Sizhui and I had to figure out how to get tired and although we adore filling you with love, we needed to regain our strength.

Jin Ling snapped his tongue, getting up from the tub with difficulty and giving Wen Yuan a good blow to the shoulder, smiling as he heard the groan coming from his lips. He moved next to Sizhui, snuggling up with him.

The ojigris only giggled when he saw his sore twin, he had earned it for such a comment. Among the twins was an agreement not to be jealous if Jin Ling spent more time with each other, but they admitted that being leader Jin's favorites brought them an inexplicable feeling of pride.

I hug Jin Ling around the waist, spreading soft kisses on his forehead, sighing the omega.

— A-Ling, don't move too much. You must rest very well, does your hip no longer hurt? — Sizhui's hands again took care of lathering the precious body of the omega, stroking his chest slowly through each of the teeth and bruising marks that had remained as a sample of the activities that took place.

— A little.

Jin Ling squinted, letting her lover continue to pamper her.

— Oh ~, so my baobei do you prefer Sizhui? That makes me sad. — Yuan faked a whimper that made Jin Ling open his eyes, although he knew it was an exaggeration of the ojimorado.

— Don't start with that. If I preferred Sizhui, why would I have proposed to have a relationship with you at the same time?

Yuan moved to the other side of Jin Ling, he appreciated that the Jin were so wealthy and wasteful that those luxuries would be like having huge bathtubs ( And that this new era, Jin Guangshan's had been destroyed for fear of possible diseases ). He took another bar of soap to help his brother with his homework, guided Jin Ling to stretch his arm, first by placing gentle kisses on their palms before beginning to pass the soap through the snowy skin.