Chapter 9

Lena takes her time. She spends an unholy amount of time just kissing Kara's face. She peppers kisses everywhere as her hands ruck up Kara's shirt. Her hands wander over as much skin as possible as she continues to strip the woman she loves. She gasps as she feels Kara's fingers digging down her back, under her own shirt.

"Wanna feel you, too," Kara mutters between her own kisses. She nips at those lips that command board rooms and the press with a few sharp words.

"Anything you want, darling. I'll give you anything you want," Lena mutters against the blonde's lips. It's more than a simple response to a simple request. It's a promise; it's an oath.

Lena takes a moment to shed her own shirt before she goes back to licking and nipping exposed skin. Her tongue follows that prominent collarbone, licking into that divot before following it over to the other side. She sinks her teeth into the exposed shoulder, wanting to leave marks. She wants to be able to see the proof in the coming days of their love, of their reality. Her hands are possessive as they grab those lithe hips and dig her palms into them. She wants Kara to feel her, feel her everywhere. She kisses her way down Kara's sternum before making a detour to the swell of that soft, pert breast. She licks at that stiff nipple before sucking it into her mouth. Her tongue swirls around the areola as she sucks on the surrounding flesh. She nips and sucks it until it's puffy and red. She releases with a wet smack before switching sides to do the same to the other side.

Kara's breathing heavily as she whimpers at the attention. She can't keep her hands still. She runs them up and down Lena's back, lacing fingers in that dark, inky hair, trailing down to squeeze that ass, just to repeat it all again. Her hips roll against the leg wedged between her own. She can feel the intense pressure of those hands into her hips. She feels like she might get a bruise from it. She's looking forward to it. She knows she should be upset that her powers aren't really back to full force, but she does enjoy the rare instances that Lena can make her bruise without red lamps, especially when she knows they won't just disappear at the flip of a switch. She craves the reminders of what this woman can do to her.

Lena licks and nips her way down to those strong, defined abdominals. She worships those abs that she's always loved. She can practically smell Kara's arousal from her spot just above that cute, little belly button. Her hands wander up and down those strong thighs, dragging her fingernails to leave puckered red lines. Lena kisses the smooth skin before wiggling her way further down the bed. She scoops up those legs to rest over her shoulders and back, spreading those folds out to be absolutely devoured. She bites her lip with her eyes dilating at the sight of glistening, pink folds in front of her. They are puffy with the tiniest glimpse of that engorged clit. Lena moves her thumbs to pull up on the hood to expose it even further before she licks a broad stripe from bottom to top, flicking that little nub.

Kara's back arches clear off the bed at the first contact of that warm, wet tongue. Her fingers lace themselves in that soft hair and try to drag that firm muscle closer. She lets out a high pitched gasp when her efforts led to that strong, wiggling tongue poke its way into her needy hole. She feels the vibrations from Lena's humming and moaning, intensifying the pleasure in her nerve endings. Her muscles ache in the most delicious way from their previous... activities. She grips onto the woman like it's the only thing tethering her to the planet. She holds on physically and emotionally.

Lena moans as she feels those heels dig into her back and her hair being pulled. Her nose is smashed into that glorious cunt as she happily thrashes her tongue in that tight opening. She laps up all that arousal as she presses her tongue against that spongey spot that makes Kara go crazy. As she continues to lick away, she snakes a hand down. She swipes her fingers through the wetness before slowly dragging her fingers further south. She can hear Kara's deep groan through the thighs bracketing her head as she prods that tight, little asshole. She gives the blonde plenty of time to protest, but when she doesn't get any, she sinks in one finger.