6.six

Chapter 6

Jay said that and went inside, he didn't know from where did he got this much confidence.

But he liked it, it made him feel butterflies in his tummy.

Meanwhile heeseung , you don't even have to say bro is a blushing mess , kicking feet, giggling, punching the poor air.

He looks like a teenage girl who just confessed to her crush.

He remembered that he was still in the corridor, he quickly went inside the class room.

He saw jay was talking to the girl in the class, something felt in him.

Heeseung felt jealous, he didn't liked how she touched Jay's hand he felt like talking that hands off jay and to protect him from every single other human in the world.

He slapped himself cause he is thinking like a obsessed stalker.

Sunghoon came inside with the professor infront of him.

"Good morning guys, so from today onwards sunghoon would be taking the place of class monitor on behalf of jay" the class cheered for sunghoon.

Hoon was glaring at jay cause he lost a bet against jay and now he is taking Jay's position.

To be honest being a class monitor for kids is very easy but for grown up adults it's like talking to a deaf person knowing damn well they are wrong but still does it.

Jay was fed up with this people even in 2 weeks , so he escaped it while hoon got in the hyena's den.

Heeseung was happy too that now jay will be free most of the time and he can stick around him cause hoon will be busy.

Even though heeseung is also a class monitor he still doesn't get as much work as Jay cause he is new to this place while jay is familiar with most of the staffs here.

The day finished like that for everyone like that.
Sunwon had some quality time.
While Jake was sulking cause he didn't see Riki the whole day,the other three you know.

Now the sunsunjay trio is again in hoon's dad's garage working on the truck but now with jungwon's help.

Won offered to help them since he thought he would see his jay hyung.

But he was staring at sunoo more than he should as of he forgot the purpose of coming here.

Strangely he liked watching sunoo.

Sunoo was too focused on his work that he didn't noticed the feline eyes looking at him.

While jayhoon is always there for the drama.

Time skip

The boys can proudly say that they finished the whole work that needed to be done.

"We did it"sunoo said as he hugged sunghoon, but some part of jungwon was jealous without him knowing.

"Yes we did it" the four group hugged.

They closed the garage as they went to Jay's home for dinner his mom made dinner for the four.

Then sunwon went to sunoo's place, and sunghoon decided to sleep over.

That day jay had a relaxing sleep without any disturbances.

But little did he know he is falling for the Bambi boy.

I really didn't thought I would write this chapter, but yeah here you go

Sorry for the short chapter as I wrote it in a hurry.

I am not going on hiatus but I won't upload for minimum a week.

Sorry cutie 🤡.

Bye bye

Your author
Kimbapkidding2605