12. '12'7 puku puku pow pow

Chapter 12

At Jay's house

Jay has been real quite since he arrived home.

Sunghoon explained everything to Jay's parents and his dad.

"Jay i know what I did was wrong i should've not interfered in your relationship but i didn't have any choices as he slapped you and called you names dad knows the best for you let's wait for heeseung" Jay's dad stroked Jay's back and patted his head.

Jay just nodded his head and said nothing.

Sunghoon who always sees a happy Jongseong and now seeing a sad Jongseong was heartbroken by the sight in front him.

He went near jay and hugged him tight.

" I know jay it all happened so suddenly and thinking about the fact you both are dating only for 1 month is crazy and heart wrenching, but i can say something if heeseung hyung loves you hell definitely come here" he kissed his crown to make jay feel loved it always work but not this time.

He continued " and i am sorry that I slapped your boyfriend but i am not regretting it he deserved it for not doing anything and that slap must've said him that how much you are loved by us and by me, i am sorry but I am seeing you since the day I was born, you always give your toys to me and get scolded cause of me you are too pure for the world Jongsangie but not sometimes that doesn't matter but we will support you" sunghoon's words really made jay cry.

"Ayy look who's crying like a kiddo"
Sunghoon teased him even in this time!?.

" Sunghoon ah I know it might be wrong to say but we just dated for a month and i am not questioning his care towards me but what if it's just an affection for him and fell for him a long time ago" jay said wiping his tears in hoon's shirt.

"Jay what are you talking about!"

"You know hoon ah I liked heeseung hyung at the event last year, it was love at first sight yeah that's why I was jealous when I saw him hugging someone and when he kissed me i immediately responded but what if I fell harder and he was just attracted to me" jay was yapping but it made sense.

"Jay I am sure he loves you don't overthink heeseung hyung loves you I promise" sunghoon said even though he just slapped heeseung for not protecting jay but little did he know that heeseung was not at fault but sunghoon can't see jay at pain so he slapped heeseung even though he respects heeseung a lot.

" I know hoon but-" before he can say anything he was pulled out from sunghoon's hug and got into an bone crashing hug by heeseung.

"Aah hyung you came!?" Jay sounded unsure.

" Yes I came for you i don't need anything that insults you are doesn't give you the respect you deserve" heeseung said and hugged jay even tighter.

"Hyung do you love me, I am asking that am I your love even if the whole world is against us?" Jay asked as tears started pouring.

Heeseung didn't respond instead he kissed jay softly and gently as he tries to say that you are my world and everything.

Heeseung is promising through the kiss he wants to tell jay that he is his everything, he is his heart the heart's beat, his breath,his water even his soul every thing is jay.

They both are crying through the kiss.

And jay he is thankful to heeseung that someone who left his everything for him.

Sunghoon he always feel third wheeling whenever he sees heejay together but today he is happy that he is witnessing it.

Jay's parents and sunghoon's parents were seeing the scenario while standing near the stairs.

" I PROMISE YOU PARK JONGSEONG I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR SIDE, EVEN IF WE DIE WE WILL DIE TOGETHER, I AM ONLY YOURS AND YOU ARE ONLY MINE" heeseung said after breaking the kiss.

"I LOVE YOU TOO LEE HEESEUNG, TILL WE DIE, AND EVEN AFTER DEATH OUR SOULS WILL BE TIED TOGETHER WE WON'T SEPERATE I PROMISE YOU TOO YES I AM YOURS" jay kissed heeseung with that.

Double update y'all enjoy.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ITS EVAN AND NOT ETHAN MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE 😭😭😭😭😭.

anyways bye cuties 🤡

Love you guys

Your author
Aurelia