Final Update / Thank You!

Hi!

I don't know if anyone who read this or followed me is still around, but I wanted to write a quick note.

I've decided to republish this fic after having it in my drafts for 6 or so years (I wrote the first chapter in February 2018!). I completely forgot this account and story existed, but logging in again and seeing all the support this got back in the day has entertained me enough to sort of archive it publicly. I will be leaving the chapters completely untouched, even with the outdated and somewhat embarrassing authors notes.

I wrote this when I was pretty young, and that shows, but looking back on it as a young adult is really amusing. I had no aim with the story or any real writing experience, but it was so much fun. The community I found on this site was so special to me and I'm happy I was ever a part of it at all.

Unfortunately, I haven't actively been into BTS for a few years now and have no plans to rewrite or continue this fic. I will always be an army though, and I still love the guys and their music! I'm still very into kpop as a whole for a multitude of groups, my main three these days being zerobaseone, xdinary heroes, and stray kids, but BTS will always be on top!

Thank you so much to everyone who supported me back then, and to anyone new who enjoys this fic now!

- Nove