•3•

Park Jimin

Park Jimin

_

Today was the day.

The day that Jimin had been waiting for his entire life.

The timing was perfect, Jimin had no classes to attend and no projects or work to do. That left plenty of time to explore before dorm curfew.

His dorm window allowed the sunlight to filter in through the lush green leaves and a soft breeze would rustle them every so often. It was like even the weather outside wanted it to be today.

What a perfect day to follow his string.

To find his soulmate.

Jimin reminded himself that if he kept sitting in bed thinking to himself about the perfect conditions, he wouldn't have any time left for soulmate searching.

Smiling like an idiot and kicking his blankets to the side, Jimin finally got out of the twin sized bed.

He scanned over the plain grey walls of his small dorm room,before locating his phone placed on his white desk, his string tangled with the charging cord currently connected to it.

Jimin leaned over to unplug his phone and skipped to the bathroom to freshen himself up. Humming a quiet tune as he did so. Once he decided his blonde hair was adequately fluffed and his lips looked soft to the touch, he grabbed some clothes from his closet in front of the bathroom door, cute ones of course, he wanted to look good for his fated friend or lover.

Buzzing was heard from his phone on the bathroom counter as he was shimmying into his white skinny jeans. His string getting caught on the zipper when he tried to zip up his fly.

A text notification popped onto the screen, reading,

'HerbalTae: wot are u doin up this early wtffff i can hearf the huming 😤'.

In reality it wasn't that early, it was only noon, but for an off day on a college campus, it was like being up before sunrise. Unheard of.

Jimin snickered at his friend Taehyung's half asleep spelling skills. He had seen texts like this many times over the 3 years since he moved from Busan to Seoul to continue a higher education. Specifically to continue his studies in the performing arts of modern dance, singing, and acting.

Taehyung and him ended up meeting since they shared interests and were bound to run into each other as neighbors.

It was by luck that they were friends though since their relationship had started out with a series of angry noise complaints and competition on who could annoy the other more.

Humming his peppy tune a bit louder to spite Taehyung and pulling his tight striped shirt over his head, Jimin got an idea.

'Chimmychanga: it's not that early and im going soulmate searching today want to come with?'

A muffled groan was heard through the paper thin dorm walls, Jimin assumed it was Taehyung and chuckled, quickly adding a 'you don't have to if you don't want to dingus' to his previous message.

'HerbalTae: watevs ill come if we get to go see Kookie ❤️😩'

'Chimmychanga: cool and I thought this was my soulmate day but whatever'

'HerbalTae: 👌 be ready in 5'

'Chimmychanga: k'

A few minutes later and Jimin was ready, thinking he looked like the perfect mix of adorable and sexy in his tight pants and soft makeup.

He pulled on his red converse, the color chosen to accent the string on his left hand that was currently spread across the room and out the window, and slipped his phone into his back pocket, practically bouncing to the door and around the corner to pick up Taehyung.

"Today is going to be the best day ever!" He reassured himself quietly and knocked in rhythm on Taehyung's poster covered door.

He was telling the truth. For the most part.

_

A/N

Short update, I wanted to get it out earlier since I updated the last ones really late at night.

For those of you that read the question chapters, you gave me a lot of ideas and the words might but might not have things to do with the story. You'll see~

Anything seem off to you? Any theories?

Love ya ❤️

-Nove