•13.2•

~

The chances of Yoongi being designated driver had dropped like a clumsy stripper. Thank god for Uber.

Just after they stepped inside Yoongi was pushed towards a crowded plastic table in what could have been a dining room a decade earlier. Burning liquor ran down his throat and blurred the already chaotic party atmosphere. The room was spinning, the ground swaying under Yoongi's feet. Voices persuaded him to take whatever drinks were offered. His senses were so impaired by the suffocating house that he simply obeyed. Unusually compliant.  

Time sped by faster and faster until it was stopped by a hand pulling on the back of Yoongi's shirt collar. Hoseok had come to rescue him. With the force of an angry gorilla mom, Hobi dragged him out of the toxicity of the dining room and into the calmer hallway.

He tsked, "Yoongi what did I tell you about taking drinks from strangers!" Hoseok scolded. "Well, it was my fault cause I forgot to actually tell you but c'mon Yoongs it's common sense!"

"I'm fiiiiine." Yoongi smiled with his gums. That's how you know he's tipsy.

"Right." Hoseok mentally face palmed. "No point in trying to reason with you buzzed." Of all the people getting drunk tonight, Yoongi had been the least of his worries.

Before Yoongi could run away or fall over, Hobi hugged him to his side and led him down the hall. Ruffling his hair like you would a child, he pushed Yoongi into one of the spare bedrooms. A group of boys who all looked familiar despite Yoongi's current state were sitting around with drinks. One boy in particular caught his eye.

"Gentlemen, the star of the show has arrived." Hoseok announced, winking and closing the door behind him.

A man in glasses snickered. "You're a sidekick at most."

"And you're thirsty and desperate as hell but go off I guess." Namjoon glared at Hobi and sipped his beer while mumbling that Hoseok was one to talk.

Hoseok sat down on the squeaky mattress in the corner next to Jungkook and Taehyung leaning on each other. They were cuddling and giggling in their own little world. On the ground were Namjoon and Jackson, sitting near a broken vanity and closet door. Occasional bursts of laugher would fill the room as they joked and drank. The whole gang was there.

The room had unpainted wooden walls and a carpet with mysterious stains drizzling the floor. There was a small torn love seat, half covered with white sheets, opposite the bed. Someone less familiar but still very much eye catching sat there.

Yoongi stumbled over and sat next to him, causing the boy to look up from his phone.

Instant blush. Yoongi was too drunk to process the sudden nervous body language coming from him and slurred out a question. "We've met. What was sur name again? Jam?"

"Jimin." He said quickly, scooting over to get as far from Yoongi as possible while still sitting on the sofa.

"Right, right, Jim." Yoongi flashed his gummy grin yet again. Sober Yoongi wouldn't approve. "You're reaaaaally hot."

He came right out and said it. No playing around.

Jimin squirmed and continued to squish himself on the end. Yoongi noticed this, and pulled his legs onto the love seat, crawling over to Jimin and laughing hysterically.

Once close enough he collapsed onto his stomach, his head landing on Jimin's lap. He flipped over and stared him in the eyes. "You're even cute from this angle whaaaat."

Jimin, forgetting how to use his vocal cords, looked up to Hoseok calling his name from across the room. They had known each other from the dance studio. They were each other's 'back up besties'.

"You can keep Yoongi from dying for now right? Amelia is here and I need some hickies."

Without thinking he nodded, Hoseok already out the door and being swallowed by the dance music outside.

Bad idea.

_
A/N

The MV release is in a couple of hours AAAA. I have to sleep though so I'll wake up to it.

I feel like there's something missing here... What do y'all think?

Rest well and have teeth-rotting dreams tonight. (That means sweet, actual teeth rotting is bad and you need a dentist.) Stay hydrated so you can fangirl/boy without passing out. Eat too cause yum food.

Okay byeeee
Nove ❤️