•4•

Park Jimin

Park Jimin

_

"Why. Is. This. So. Hard." Jimin moaned, slamming his forehead on the top of his steering wheel in frustration. "Don't worry, you find them eventually," reassured Taehyung in possibly the most uninterested tone known to man.

The two had been driving for a couple hours and Jimin hadn't reported any tightening of his string, it only seemed to get more loopy and loose as they went along.

Jimin continued his groaning as he drove his small red BMW beetle down the evening sun washed streets. Orange and red beams of light reflected off the hood of the vehicle into his eyes, causing him to hiss and drive one handed as he stuck out the other to blindly search for his sunglasses.

Looking up from his phone for the first time in around an hour Taehyung noticed Jimin's struggle and like the best, most caring, considerate, and kind friend he was, found the sunglasses and leaned over from the passenger seat to place them over Jimin's eyes. A plastered on and slightly mischievous looking smile infecting his face as he did so.

"Now will you take me to see Jungkook?" Taehyung fluttered his eyelashes and scooted as close to Jimin as possible, clasping his hands to look innocent. "It's almost five o'clock~" He sung sweetly.

That same question had been asked in a million different ways since Taehyung had stepped out of his dorm room that afternoon, each time would make Jimin crack a little bit more.

"You know what?" Jimin suddenly yanked he steering wheel to the side, forcing the car to take a sharp turn, "fine I'll take you, I need some more decorations for my room anyway."

A huge gasp erupted from Taehyung and he scrambled for his phone, texting Jungkook that he was going to be there soon.

Jimin could only sigh and turn down his lips, he was so ready to find his soulmate today and he had gathered no better idea of where they were than before.

He sunk back into the car seat, as far as he could without obscuring his view of the road in front of him.

Listening to the giggles and keyboard noises coming from the next seat only made him want to sink farther, maybe even wreck the car. The disappointment was so strong you could smell it on him.

Times like this need music, he thought. He turned up the radio volume and immersed himself in the stereotypical pop music playing on whatever station he had left the radio on last time he used it.

It was like that for the rest of the drive.

The drive to the hardware store.

_

A/N

Another small update, I'll probably keep doing it like this since it's easier for me to get chapters out this way.

I (j) hope you guys are having some cool days today. *finger guns*

❤️- Nove