Chapter Ten B1

Another year has passed and the friendship grew stronger among Ralph, Thomas, Abraham, Kristopher, Susie, Victoria, Charles, Jaqueline and Harold grew stronger.

Ralph has finally forget about Penelope and just enjoying his life. At first he became rebellious knowing that his father told Penelope to break up with him.

He started becoming foolish and reckless until that one night, where he was being caught by the police together with Charles, Thomas and Abraham. It was awakening event for them where they were being chased by police patrollers and spent 3 days and 2 nights in jail for drunk and reckless driving. Kristopher wasn't involved since he got sick that night and decided to stay in his dorm.

~~~~

Elizabeth goes out of the car and looks at Harvard. "Oh ghadd..this is it. I'm finally at Harvard."

Mrs. Astor walks to her daughter.

Elizabeth: Thanks for coming with me, Mom.

Mrs. Astor: Of course. It will be so difficult for me to let go of my one and only daughter. (Hugs Elizabeth)

Elizabeth: I'll be fine here, Mom.

Mrs. Astor: I know. (Getting teary-eyed) I couldn't deny the fact of how much I am going to miss you.

Elizabeth: You and Daddy can now travel anytime and anywhere. (Being sarcastic)

Laura looks around. "I just hope I will meet Elizabeth here."

Corrine goes out of her dorm and looks at Laura. "Are you lost or something?"

Laura: Umm I'm just looking for my dorm room.

Corrine looks at Laura from head to foot.

Laura raises an eyebrow. "Do we have a problem?"

Corrine: I'm Corrine. I am your dormmate.

Laura: Seriously?!

Corrine smiles. "Welcome to Harvard University Mather's House, Laura Venice Rutherford."

Laura: Oh great. (Mumbles softly)
----
Elizabeth looks at her bed.

Mrs. Astor roams around the dorm room.

Anastasia: Hi, I'm Anastacia Bridgeton, I'm from England.

Elizabeth: Oh England. Why haven't you chosen to go to Oxford?

Anastasia scoffs: This is my way of escape! Finally, I will have my freedom here!

Elizabeth: I see.

Mrs. Astor walks to her daughter.

Anastasia: Madam allow me to introduce myself. I'm Anastacia Bridgeton.

Mrs. Astor: Hello, Anastacia, it's nice to meet you.

Anastacia: It's nice to meet you too.

Elizabeth: I thought we have a telephone inside the room.

Anastasia: Telephone, it's located downstairs near the front desk.

Elizabeth: Oh.. (looks at her Mom)

Laura starts arranging her things.

Corrine: So where you from, Laura?

Laura feels uneasy. "I'm from Manhattan, New York."

Corrine: Fancy, I'm from Chicago.

Laura looks around.