Chapter Six B1

It's a Friday night and Susie is getting ready to go out to a party with her friend and roommate, Agatha. The place is filled with food, drinks and good music. Most of the attendees are Freshmen.

Susie looks around. "Well this is cool."

Agatha feels excited and smiling. " I know, right? It's time to let loose and have some fun after a long week of studying."

Susie: Do you think there will be good food at this party?

Agatha: Oh, definitely. Charles, the host, always goes all out with food, music and beer.

Susie: Charles? You mean Charles Walker?

They arrive at the party and are greeted by Charles at the door.

Charles grins. "Welcome, ladies! Come on in and get ready to have some fun."

Agatha whispers to Susie. "I told you, he's the best party host."

Charles stares at Susie. "I'm glad you came."

Susie giving a sarcastic smile.

Susie and Agatha make their way inside the house, which is already packed with students from their college. The house which Charles rented is filled with laughter and music, and the smell of delicious food fills the air. They grab some food and drinks and make their way to the dance floor.

Susie sees Ralph and approaches him and introduces Agatha to him.

Thomas talks to some of his female classmates.

Kristopher gets in the house with Harold.

Harold: Are you sure this is the right place?

Kristopher: Don't worry, Harold. Most of the people here are all Freshmen.

Susie and Agatha are on the dance floor, grooving to the music when they are approached by a two hunks.

Abraham walks to Ralph.

Jacqueline arrives at the party with a roommate.

Abraham: There are a lot of pretty hot babes tonight.

Ralph just smirks.

Abraham looks at Ralph. "Don't you want to bang someone tonight?"

Ralph chuckles.

Charles suddenly pulls Ralph and Abraham to a group of women.

Kristopher sees Victoria and approaches her.

Charles: Guys, the party is about to get even better. I've called in a band to play some live music for us.

Agatha feels excited. "Live music? This just keeps getting better and better."

After awhile

The band starts playing and everyone rushes to the dance floor, including Susie and Agatha. They are having the time of their lives, dancing and singing along to the music. As the night goes on, they continue to dance and chat, getting to know each other better.

Victoria's flirts with Charles but his attention is on Susie.

Kristopher sees Charles and Victoria feeling jealous.

A brunette girl approach Kristopher and talks to him.

Victoria glances at Susie. "You can't be with her. She's a woman with color."