Chapter Seventeen B1

Abraham started his own business and he was able to convinced Ralph and Charles to become his business partners.

Victoria and Kristopher got married in Italy and expecting their first child together.

Charles and Ralph are both become busy with family's businesses.

Jacqueline was already pregnant when she found out that Abraham is cheating on her. She doesn't want to end up having a child out of wedlock and decided to marry Abraham.

A week before Christmas

The wedding takes place in a beautiful garden, adorned with colorful flowers and fairy lights. The sound of soft music fills the air as guests begin to arrive. They are surrounded by their families, close relatives and their close friends, Kristopher and Victoria, Charles and Laura, Abraham and Jaqueline, Susie and Geoffrey, and Thomas and Aurora. Ralph's old high school friends are also present for the celebration.

Elizabeth feels like there are butterlies in her stomach.

Mrs. Astor looks at her daughter. "Oh what a beautiful bride you are!"

Elizabeth smiles. "Thanks, Mom."

Charles and Abraham teasing Ralph.

Thomas: This is it, Ralph! The day has finally come!

Ralph chuckles.

The wedding have started and the members of the wedding entourage starts walking down the aisle.

Ralph looks at Elizabeth in a distance and gets emotional.

Charles pats Ralph's back.

Ralph blows some air and compose himself.

Elizabeth starts walking down the aisle with her parents by her side.

Deborah getting emotional.

Frederick moves closer to his wife and holds her closer to him.

"I couldn't believe our youngest son is getting married and soon will start his family," says Deborah getting sentimental.

Ralph whispers to Elizabeth. "You look absolutely stunning, my love."

Elizabeth whispers back. "And you look incredibly handsome, my dear."

They share a smile as the music changes, signaling the start of the ceremony. Everyone takes their seats and the officiant steps forward.

Officiant: Distinguished guests, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Ralph and Elizabeth in holy matrimony. We are honored to have all of you here to witness this special occasion.

The officiant begins the ceremony and Ralph and Elizabeth exchange their heartfelt vows.

Ralph: Elizabeth, from the moment I met you, I knew you were the one. You are my best friend, my confidant, and my soulmate. I promise to love, cherish, and support you through all of life's ups and downs. I vow to always be there for you, to be your rock and your shelter. I am grateful to have you in my life and I cannot wait to spend forever with you.

Elizabeth: Ralph, you are my everything. I am blessed to have found someone who loves me unconditionally and always puts a smile on my face. I promise to stand by your side through all of life's challenges, to be your partner in every adventure, and to love you with all my heart. I am so excited to begin this new journey with you.