CHAPTER 2

-Maham Pov ❥・In the evening I was helping with my mom in kitchen when Talha bhai told us that the guest are here my mom said me to welcome them and she will be coming in some minutes I went outside and greeted them "Umair this is my daughter maham...

-Maham Pov
In the evening I was helping with my mom in kitchen when Talha bhai told us that the guest are here my mom said me to welcome them and she will be coming in some minutes I went outside and greeted them "Umair this is my daughter maham and this is my elder son haroon"my father introduced us and the uncle who was in front of us come forward and we bid a Salam to him "they are grown up mashAllah" the uncle said we greeted their family as well.

Everyone in their family was good and nice but I saw a man in his mid 20s like he was looking so cold and I was kinda scared to talk with him so I just said hello and he didn't respond how rude well never mind dad told us that Umair uncle was his childhood friend and they were living out of country so we never met them and now they are our business partners as well my mom came there and met them I started talking with the girl her name was Ramsha and she was very nice and cute we both were having chat.

"so maham api what are you doing these days" ramsha asked me "I just completed my master's degree and now I'm teaching at a school" I said and she smiled while nodding "wow api such a great passion like teaching must be fun" we both were busy talking when I noticed that in this chill full environment their son haroon was too quit and was looking reserved like how can someone be this cold I was talking with them and literally in their family every one was so good like dadi and huzaifa was the actual fun they were so sweet.

"Maham api do you have any hobbies" huzaifa asked "not much just baking and reading"I replied and he smiled at me.after some time mom told us that dinner is ready so we all went to dinning room and started eating "try this pasta Umair maham had made it" my dad said and uncle took a bite of my pasta "wow maham it's so good" he said and I said a thank you later we all youngsters went to the garden but that haroon didn't came he went with talha bhai and we were having so much fun. When my mom came there.

"Bachon ander ajao ab" she said and we went inside and the environment of the room was chill and every one was talking when talha bhai and that man haroon came "i think we should start the conversation now" Umair uncle said and he looked towards my father and my dad nodded I was not getting good vibes I don't know why but my heart was heavy and I was nervous "Raza I really liked your daughter and willing to ask her hand for my son haroon" Umair uncle said to my father."I don't have any problem it's an honour for me to consider this proposal"

This was the moment I was shocked and stressed like I don't even know him and he is so cold and I love someone else. I can't marry him I don't want it to happen I looked towards haroon and anger can be seen clearly on his face like for real we just met today and they want us to get married it's not a joke I was about to say something but my mother signalled me to be quite.i was so scared.

-Haroon Pov ✧˖°From the moment I came here I'm kinda annoyed cause I don't like gatherings at all they are irritating my eyes fell on the the girl figure in front of me uncle Raza's daughter Maham she was very pretty her voice was like a melody an...

-Haroon Pov ˖°
From the moment I came here I'm kinda annoyed cause I don't like gatherings at all they are irritating my eyes fell on the the girl figure in front of me uncle Raza's daughter Maham she was very pretty her voice was like a melody and her features were wow like we can't describe in words I was looking at her when she looked into my eyes her light brown eyes looked into my dark black ones after some seconds she looked away.

I don't know what happen to me when I was looking at her well leave it I started using my phone and after some time I went out with talha for a walk and we discussed things related to our work when we came back everyone was there and my father said that he wanted to announce something but after listening that he is fixing my  marriage I was furious cause I ain't interested in marriage or stuff like that.

Buti promised my parents that I'll marry so now im trapped I can't do anything nor I want to create a scene here as I was about to say something "im sorry to interrupt baba but I don't want to marry him" maham spoke as long as I wasn't shock cause this was expected "neither I want to marry her" finally I spoke cause I wanted this drama to end soon "haroon and maham this is good for you both" Raza uncle and dad said this was the time when I started losing my temper.

"Dad you can't force me into it and I don't want it thank you" I stand up to leave but my mom stops me saying "haroon beta this is not a way to leave conversation like this"i don't want to upset her so I sat back again "maham apki shadi yaha he ho gi" raza uncle said to her "baba mujeh nahi karni na please"  and the drama continues I was so done right now.

"Mujeh bhi ise shadi nahi karni" I said and looked at her she stands up and comes infront of me "tumhe kiya lag raha hai Mei mar rhi Hu tumse shadi karne ke liye" I said rudely
"Oh hello Miss behave and don't think Ke mai tum jesi larki sai shadi kron ga" he said
"What the fuck did you just said and kiye matlab mere jesi larki kiya bolna cha rhe ho" I said a rolled my eyes "tum ghalt smhaj rhi ho i didn't mean that" he said "bas jo maine smhajna tha wo main smhaj gayi shukriya" I said and she moves back.

"this is not a way to talk with each other haroon say sorry to maham" my father said like why do I have to say sorry when she was the one who started it but I have no choice cause I want to end this drama "sorry Maham i didn't mean that" I said but inside me was burning with anger "Maham you also say sorry to haroon it's not a way seriously" uncle Raza said her "I'm sorry" she ran from there "I'm so sorry Umair from maham side bachi hai samahj jaye gi" uncle raza said to dad "it's totally fine Raza don't be sorry"I was just standing there full irritated and still both our parents decided to continue with there marriage proposal celebration and after some time we left..

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

please vote

If you have any questions ask it on my Instagram

Love you all so please vote guys 🤍🌷🎧

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram id - author.eleanor
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶