Chapter 8

-Haroon Pov ✧˖°It's been 3 hours since I last met maham she is quite challenging definitely I'm gonna have a tough tumne with her but wait why do I care like it's just for my own work "haroon bhai are you ready mama is asking for you" huzaifa came...

-Haroon Pov ˖°
It's been 3 hours since I last met maham she is quite challenging definitely I'm gonna have a tough tumne with her but wait why do I care like it's just for my own work "haroon bhai are you ready mama is asking for you" huzaifa came inside my room and asked me cause it's time for the engagement I'm really tired I don't want to do this but somewhere in my heart I accept that Maham is attractive.

I'm getting attractive to her what the hell haroon shut up "bhai please bhabhi ko baad Mei imagine kar Lena" huzaifa said and I roll my eyes at him "you go and I'm coming oky?" He is literally irritating he nods and left after doing some work on my laptop I went out and say everyone was present their it wasn't a huge function just few peoples were there like maham close friends and her family and some of my relatives but right now maham wasn't present here.

I saw manahil my friend so I went to her and she was with her husband Aryan I started talking with them and manahil introduced me with Aryan's friends Ahad and Saad we all were talking when maham came and she was looking breathtaking As I looked at her, I was captivated by her grace and the subtle charm that emanated from her every movement. Her presence was a symphony of beauty and poise, a harmonious blend of all the qualities that made her uniquely Maham.

I was lost in her beauty when Aryan,Saad and Ahad wheats to her and starts talking she was enjoying their company "maham inki friend hai" Mahnoor said from behind and I smile at her she is a sister to me my witch "churail what are you doing here" I asked and she pouted "panda I'll not talk to you ho away" I make an aww face and after 15 mins I convince her finally with the help of Amal and manahil.

i saw maham coming towards me with harham and those tree boys with her she wasn't looking happy when she saw me her face went pale and my heart ache idk why but I shrugged it off  and the engagement ceremony started but suddenly someone appeared "you guys forget me" I looked toward the owner of that voice and he was a man idk who he was but maham saw him and become happy I was not happy now "dawood ap?" Maham mother said to that man and he smirk "yes aunty I thought you will not invite me so I came here myself" that dawood name person said

"who is he?" Manahil asked Maham's mother "beta she is Maham's cousin from her dad side" she replied to her oky so they engagement was done and Maham wasn't happy about it she was stealing glances at her cousin again and again it was making me uncomfortable now and when she cries I was sure something is off "mom can we both talk in private now?"

I asked my mama and she said yes so I took Maham to the back yard and asked her "is there any problem why were you crying?" I was using my calmed tone with her "it's not your matter haroon and you know what I'm not happy from this shit so get this in your mind that your presence will always give me tears" she said in a rude tone and her eyes filled with tears right after this Zeeshan came there

"oh bhabhi is everything fine?" He asked her and she went away "dude kiya kaha hai tune?" Zeeshan asked me "I just asked why was she crying" I gave him a tight lip smile and rolls my eyes while I went away after 2 hours everyone left and I went back to my room and took a shower all that time I was thinking that why was she behaving like this and I slept while thinking about the events.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

please vote

If you have any questions ask it on my Instagram

Love you all so please vote guys 🤍🌷🎧

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram id - author.eleanor
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶