Chapter 10

-Haroon Pov ✧˖°

-Haroon Pov ˖°

*the nikkah day*
I was getting ready for the nikkah and I was so nervous not because of the nikkah but because of
Maham her behaviour is too wired like she didn't want this I accept that I also don't want to but now nothing can happen.i heard a knock on my door "yes" I say and huzaifa came inside "bhai mom is calling we are getting late" I nodded and takes my things while going out as we reached to their house.

it was beautiful decorated we aren't having a huge ceremony it's a simple nikkah and only the close friends and family members are here  so I went and greeted everyone and everyone settle down I saw harham coming towards me she is maham's bsf I guess "jiju how are you doing?" She asked me in a teasing tone "I fine and you?" I asked she said "fine" I saw Zeeshan who was admiring her I don't know what this man is thinking but right now I just want everything to just end it's so tiring as soon as maham came.

She approched me I was breathless cause she was looking very beautiful she sat opposite of me.i glanced through the delicate curtain, catching a glimpse of Maham in her stunning baby pink lehnga. The soft color complemented her glowing complexion perfectly. Her long, dark hair was elegantly styled, framing her face and drawing attention to her expressive, dark brown eye her veil was covering her face she was looking like an angle.

My father asked the qazi to start the nikkah first it was my turn and qazi start reciting the nikkah

"Qabool hai"

"Qabool hai"

"Qabool hai"

I signed the nikkah contract and same then it was maham's turn it took 10 mins to her to reply the qazi. And she signed the papers.I said and raise my hands to make dua after this.

"Qabool hai"

"Qabool hai"

"Qabool hai"

The veil between us was now removed and I looked at her all I can imagine is protecting her from this world I have a sudden feeling of this she looks so innocent for this world but what catch my attention was that she wasn't happy not a single part of her was looking happy but some how I know deep in my heart I was happy but I'm too bad at expressing things and I ain't gonna accept that I am happy one by one everyone congratulates us and give us blessings the function can to an end and it was ruksati time .

maham was crying hard hugging her mother and then talha come near me  "please take care of her" he said like a protective brother I smiled at him "dw I'll always take care of her" oky I don't know but these words just spill out of my mouth he nodded and after some minutes we left me and maham was in one car and the whole ride went silent cause I don't want to disturb her privacy to be honest.

Continuously I was hearing her sobbing I passed her a tissue she take it from my hand but she didn't looked at me "umm you want water" I asked her I taught her throat must be dry due to this much crying "I don't want anything" she replied me in a not so good tone but I just nodded cause I don't want to ruin her mood more but  I feel bad seeing her like this and like that we reached the mansion.

I get out from the car and open the door of her side and offer her my hand but she refused it and comes out rolling her eyes I was literally feeling like a dumb why do I even have to get married to this evil women andwe went inside for the rituals which were left I wish this relationship goes well.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

please vote

If you have any questions ask it on my Instagram

Love you all so please vote guys 🤍🌷🎧

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram id - author.eleanor
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶