CHAPTER 3

-Maham Pov ❥・How can they even think that I don't even know him nor I'm interested to know but atleast everyone should value our thoughts about this marriage I was so disappointed and I wanted to cry loud so I call my bsf harham and after a ring s...

-Maham Pov
How can they even think that I don't even know him nor I'm interested to know but atleast everyone should value our thoughts about this marriage I was so disappointed and I wanted to cry loud so I call my bsf harham and after a ring she picked up my call "hey baby what happened tum ayi nahi shopping ke liye" she said in her forever chill voice after hearing her voice I got emotional and started crying hard for real she is my comfort place and I can even trust her with everything.

"Harham you know what happened" I said with hiccups "maham are you crying what happened tell me" she panicked and she listen my voice and I spill out everything and she became furious "you should have deny it maham" she said in anger "you think I didn't try I said but they didn't listened"I said while crying and she tried to console me "wait don't cry I'm coming to your house oky and we will go out" she says and cuts the call and I continue my crying session.

I will not marry him I only love dawood he is my czn from my dad's side and I had a huge crush on him since childhood and I love him since I don't even know the meaning of love how can I let him go and marry a person I just meet today I will not do that I'll talk to my parents I'm the only daughter of them how can they do that with me I was not in the right state of my mind and all I was doing is crying.

I heard a knock on my door and I set myself when harham entered and yells at me "Maham Raza why are you even crying" I looked towards her and she vibes my tears "come on girl get up" she said while making me stand "I don't wanna do anything now" I said and she hugged me "maham kiya hua hai koi baat hai jo tum mujeh nahi bata rahi haina" she asked me and I started crying.

"Harham mujeh shadi nahi karni usse Mei kisi aur ko pasand karti Hu"i finally told her after so many years and she broke the hug and wipes my tears "tell me every single thing oky"she said and made me sit on the bed "oky so you know my cousin dawood I love him so much like from childhood how can I marry someone else" I said while crying and breathing hard "listen carefully maham your cousin is not a good person for you wo insan acha nahi hai"

As she said this I become furious "wo acha hai and please unke bare Mei kuch na kehna Mei nahi seh pao gi harham"I said in a rude tone to her and look away "ok fine whatever you say ab Rona band karo gi" she said and I roll my eyes "I'll not marry him" I said in a angry tone "oky fine let's do a thing ke tum usse mil lo and usko batao do that you love someone else" harham suggested me and i liked her idea

"oky oky I'll do that" I nodded my head in agreement."Yaar kab se itni boring ho gayi ho Tum let's do a sleep over today" harham being harham suggests me and i said "oky" they went well and we did spa,pillow fight and also we watched a movie as we decided ke I'll meet that haroon tomorrow and I'll go with harham after all the fun we fall in sleep cause we were actually really tired.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

please vote

If you have any questions ask it on my Instagram

Love you all so please vote guys 🤍🌷🎧

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram id - author.eleanor
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶