Chapter 5

-Maham Pov ❥・*Next day*I got ready and comes out from my room as harham was sleeping I went to the dining room and mama told me to eat something as I denied cause I don't feel like eating I was drinking water when talha bhai came ther "princess ho...

-Maham Pov
*Next day*
I got ready and comes out from my room as harham was sleeping I went to the dining room and mama told me to eat something as I denied cause I don't feel like eating I was drinking water when talha bhai came ther "princess how are you" he said and hugs me in a brotherly hug "I'm fine bhai" i replied him with my sad voice "are you sure my baby" I know he will not believe and I want to tell him that I love dawood I can't marry haroon but he will misunderstood .

"yea bhai I'm fine and also harham is here you know" I said with a more convincing voice
"Oh that's good it's breakfast time tell her to join us and you also come and eat something I don't want my princess to be sad over nothing" I just nodded and went upstairs to wake that sleepy head as I went back to my room harham was sleeping as if a animal is sleeping I jump on her "harham wake up yaar Humei jana tha yaad hai"

I remember last night we makes a plan to meet that MR.AJEEB aka haroon yea I named him mr.ajeeb cause he is a total freak like ajeeb hai i somehow robbed his number from Bhai's phone so yeah we will meet him."Oh yeah I'm up let's go" harham stands up on the bed with excitement "abhi toh breakfast karna hai pagal larki" I said as she make a face "oh right let's go I'm starving" harham said and wents to the washroom she came out after doing her beauty routine

we went down "oh girls why are you always late come fast and have breakfast" my mom scold us and we went to the dining table "oh churail bhi ayi hai ajj toh"talha bhai started teasing harham "bhai I'm telling you don't start it again I don't want to argue with empty stomach"harham tried to argue with him but stoped as i smiled at them.As I remember something I asked bhai "bhai mujeh aur harham ko shopping jana hai can we go?" I asked bhai cause baba wasn't on breakfast with us and my brother is my father so yeah

"yes princess you both can go and I'll go along" he answered but it's a messed up answer I looked at harham singling her to say something "big bro can't we go with the driver cause the shopping will take time and we don't want to ruin your precious time" harham said this in one breath "relax oky I'm not going" talha bhai laughed at her action and I hug my mom "oky mama we both are going bye" I said and my mom hugged both me and harham "take care girl no masti"

she said in a bossy tone "don't worry aunty we will Allah Hafiz" harham said and we both left the house with the driver uncle "maham tumne call ya msg kiya hai usko"harham asked "haan haan i msg him to meet me in a cafe" i replied when she was sleeping i msg him and told that i want to meet him for something related to marriage but the conversation which happened between us was shit like I'm irritated and I'll tell him that I don't want to even marry him.

-Haroon Pov ˖°
As I was doing some work on my laptop yeah I'm home today cause the next 2 days I don't have any flights so I decided to do some other paper work I was busy and having coffee when suddenly a msg popped on my phone screen it was an unknown number so I didn't knew who is was when I say the msg was *hey* I replied *who is it?* and put my phone on the side and again started working after a minute again msg came.

*the girl you are getting married with* oh so it's her maham i guess.

*why you msg?* i was so eager to know cause i don't have time for this whole shit.

*i want to come straight on the point I want to meet you before marriage cause it's better and also want to tell you something* oky is she happy from this alliance i mean im perfect but we are unknown to each other

*yeah sure where you want to meet* i accept cause i also have some things to solve and i don't want to do any drama on chat so let's take it smoothly.

*let's meet in afternoon I'll send you the location* she reply and just react on the msg with emoji of thumbs up.

After some time I had breakfast in my room cause no one was home as ramsha was in collage and mom dad went out for some work dado wents to her friend house and huzaifa was also in university so I left alone I called Zeeshan and he wasn't picking up the call so I decided to meet him at his house I changed and went to his house car is my therapy like I love driving it's peaceful.

When I arrived to his home his maid open the door I went inside and goes straight to his room when I entered he was doing something on his laptop "bro let's go I want to take you with me" I said and he looked at me "where?" He asked and I told him the whole matter of that Maham "ohoooo toh bhabhi se Milne jana hai Romeo ne" he teased me.

I throw the pillow at him "shut up and tell me do you wanna come or not" i was annoyed "obviously yes let's go just wait let me change"Zeeshan said and I nodded at 3:00 we both left for the cafe and the whole way Zeeshan was teasing me with his disgusting and weird words sometimes I think how came this man is my best friend cause he is more like a enemy.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

please vote

If you have any questions ask it on my Instagram

Love you all so please vote guys 🤍🌷🎧

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram id - author.eleanor
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶