Chapeter 9

-Maham Pov ❥・After the engagement the guest left and I bid bye to Aryan and others they left after sometime haroon's family also left now it was only my family and I went back to my room I wasn't well my hands were shaking and I was panicking as I...

-Maham Pov
After the engagement the guest left and I bid bye to Aryan and others they left after sometime haroon's family also left now it was only my family and I went back to my room I wasn't well my hands were shaking and I was panicking as I entered my room and started crying I harshly removed my bangles because of that scratches came on my hand but I really don't care "I can't do this I can't marry him I'll die without dawood"

I was going insane and crying when I heard a knock on my door "Maham what happened?" I heard harham voice I don't wanna talk to anyone right now I was just sitting beside the bed and was crying and she entered my room and hugged me "maham control your self you are wasting your tears for a bastard" harham tried to console me "please if you want to say bad about him you can go" i said in a rude tone still she hugged me and after sometime i slept while hugging her

[skips to morning]

When I woke up i was sleeping on my bed and harham was getting ready "how i ended up here?" I was curious cause last night I sleep on the floor "talha bhai helped me in it" harham replied me in an unusually tone i know she must be hurt from my last night behaviour "harham baby are you angry at me?"

I asked her and tears well up in my eyes "no baby I'm not why are you crying now" she asked me and came to me grabbing my hands "I'm sorry for my behaviour" I said and sobs "it's totally fine and don't be sorry baby" she said and hugs me I smiled "oky now get ready we have to buy dresses for your nikkah it's tomorrow right?" Harham remind me and I don't want to make her more worry so I nodded and smiled a little.

while getting up and going towards the washroom after doing my morning routine I came out "I'm ready let's go" I said and she nodded we planed to have breakfast outside talha bhai is also going with us so it will be fun I guess we went downstairs and mom told us that talha bhai is waiting for us outside she hugged us.

we went out we said inside the car and bhai drive towards the mall all the way I was thinking about my life which is messed up and not going so good a lone tear left my eye and I wiped it "Maham I can't twin with you this time it's sad" harham said and pouted "what do you and why can't you"I asked and she chuckle "ofc cause you will be doing the twining thing with your soon to be husband haroon bhai right?"

She said and I don't know what to reply so I just nod and looked outside the window "I'm gonna miss my princess so much" talha bhai said and I looked at him with a sad smile "what do you mean am I not your pretty sister too?" Harham argue and I smiled at them while they started fighting like Tom and cherry they mean so much to me.

after sometime we reached mall and harham and bhai helped me choose dress for nikkah it was a white long lehnga with a light embroidery of rose pink and a light golden Color making it beautiful everyone was so excited for the nikkah except me I don't know where the Color of my face has gone we went to the restaurant and after some time came back home.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

please vote

If you have any questions ask it on my Instagram

Love you all so please vote guys 🤍🌷🎧

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram id - author.eleanor
    ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶