Chapter 11

-Maham Pov ❥・They whole ceremony of nikkah I was thinking about our future will I ever accept haroon as my husband the time I sign the nikkah contract i felt bad for haroon I don't know what this feeling is but I feel like betraying him as I'm mar...

-Maham Pov
They whole ceremony of nikkah I was thinking about our future will I ever accept haroon as my husband the time I sign the nikkah contract i felt bad for haroon I don't know what this feeling is but I feel like betraying him as I'm married to him but still love dawood and want him in my life I don't know how but I just want dawood as we arrive to shah mansion we went inside and complete all the rituals.

we sat in the living room and haroon mother bring Quran so we can recite it after this I was in my thoughts when ramsha came towards me "bhabhi come I'll show you Bhai's room" she said and I nodded I went towards the room with her "bhabhi I'm sure you will not like the room it's so simple cause bhai likes everything simple his room is boring so whenever you fell bore just come to me oky?" She said.

I must say she is so sweet "sure" I smiled at her but then as I was about to enter the room huzaifa and Zeeshan bhai came infront of the door "you can't go inside bhabhi" they said and I give them a confused look "huzaifa bhai,Zeeshan bhai haate yaar bhabhi ko ander jane de she must be tired" ramsha said and I nodded to them "yes please I'm tired now" I made a cute pout and huzaifa smiled at me "aww bhabhi I'm so sorry I'm a evil brother in law say your husband to give me money then I'll let you go in" he said sweetly.

I made a not so done face but the fact that he said haroon my husband "huzaifa bhai you know this ritual is for girls so you are not one of them right?" Ramsha said to him and rolls her eyes I smiled at them "oh please beta this isn't for you so now back off princess" Zeeshan said and rolls his eyes at her and then the drama started they three started fighting oky as much as I'm enjoying this but I want to sleep "let my wife go in idiots" I heard a deep voice from my behind I look back and it was haroon I looked away and ramsha went towards him

"bhai see I was telling them to let my adorable bhabhi go but they aren't listening" she said and haroon hugged her I smiled seeing their bond but looked down cause I don't want to get attracted to anything related to him "huzaifa and Zeeshan let's go to the back yard and let maham go in oky?"

Haroon said then and huzaifa was about to say something but haroon glared at him and he went quit but Zeeshan bhai said something unexpected "why are you in hurry Bro have patience you will get some personal time with bhabhi" he said and haroon give him a strait look "shut up Zeeshan" he said "oky so give us what we want bro" huzaifa interrupted and haroon throw a bundle of money to him "now please let her go" he said and huzaifa started jumping like a kid.

After that I went inside with ramsha finally the room was so simple yet Elegant The walls are painted a soft, neutral shade, providing a serene backdrop for the room's carefully chosen furnishings. A large, plush sofa in muted grey occupies the center, flanked by two sleek armchairs upholstered in deep navy.

The room was just so perfect and I liked it I sit on the bed waiting for him and ramsha left I want to cry and I don't know when tears started falling my eyes and my hand started trembling as the room door open revealing haroon my body tense up and I sob he came near me and sit beside me "Maham see I k ke that this isn't what we both wanted but can we just give it a try like we are married and I respect you I promise you to take care of yourself till end and will protect you from everything" he said with a kind tone yet so husky.

There was a hint of truth in his voice but all I was thinking is that I should be in dawood life he should be mine "maham" haroon said and tried to grab my hand but I yanked it and move back "don't touch me" I was crying and wasn't ready for anything "what happened why are you crying?" He asked me tense but I don't want to answer "go away please just go you ruined everything in my life I hate you haroon"

I said and he looked at me with kinda hurt "is something bothering you begum" he said and come near me and I again moved back "please go away" I pushed him and he moved back "oky I'm not touching you theek hai?" He said and I sob "tell me what happened?" He again asked me "you are no one to me so please go I don't want to see your face" I said in a rude tone but that time only I care is dawood he stands up

"this ring is for you as for a wedding gift" he said and left the room after sometime I calm down and looked at the ring it was a diamond ring it was so simple yet so expensive and worth it I put it aside and went to washroom to change after sometime I came back and slept thinking about all the things happen with me in the past I wasn't ready.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

please vote

If you have any questions ask it on my Instagram

Love you all so please vote guys 🤍🌷🎧

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram id - author.eleanor
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶