Chapter 7

-Harham POV ʚɞAs maham said that she want some privacy to talk with that haroon I nodded and went inside the mall and doing my stuff such as window shopping I was busy when I noticed some one walking behind me constantly as I look back it was that...

-Harham POV ʚɞ
As maham said that she want some privacy to talk with that haroon I nodded and went inside the mall and doing my stuff such as window shopping I was busy when I noticed some one walking behind me constantly as I look back it was that person who was with haroon I pass him a weird look and he looked away. I again started walking and he follow me.

I was irritated by now so I look behind and ask "what the hell you want mr? I said and roll my eyes my fav thing to do. "Zeeshan.its Zeeshan saeed" he introduced him self as if he is the kind of"so what can I do in that if you are whomever saeed" I said cause I hate interaction with people "it's Zeeshan saeed maam not whomever saeed" he said with a little annoyance "ughh what can I do then go and don't follow me"

I said and started walking he was about to come close but I stoped him showing my hand "excuse me what now?" I asked and he said very calmly "your name and I'll leave from here" oky now he is getting on my nerves "and why do you think I'll tell you that mr.Zeeshan" I replied with a irritating smile "idk but I want to know your name" he said.

I wasn't shock cause I know man like him always trying to flirt around but this tricks can't work on me cause it's Harham tahmoor "I won't tell and please excuse me" I said and was about to walk but someone called me from behind "harham" it's talha bhai wow like this day can't go well right I look behind and found him coming towards me and that stupid Zeeshan "bhai what are you doing here" I asked him and he told me about the situation I make a "oh" face

he asked "what are you doing here and where is maham" oh no what will I say him now "he is with haroon" that Zeeshan spoke from behind congratulations this was the worst thing why can't he stay silent for some minutes I want sometime for peace now "who are you" talha bhai asked Zeeshan and he forward his hand "I'm Zeeshan haroon's bsf" he introduced himself.

I again roll my eyes it's so fun to do that talha bhai asked me where maham is and I told him he wents towards the cafe and I followed him and Zeeshan was behind me "nice name darling" he whispered in my ear still maintaining the distance and I pass him a glare whe went out and maham was shoved to see talha bhai and after some moments we left all the way home she was crying I don't understand that why is he rejecting this

Like it's fine if she doesn't want to marry this soon or with haroon but she don't have to refuse the proposal for that bastard dawood he is the worst I can never trust him in maham case their is something about her which makes me thinks as he is the worst but rest is maham's choice we went back to home and maham wents to her room and I started talking with aunty about engagement arrangements it's kinda fun and I was also happy for my bsf wedding but sad because I don't want her to sad but time heals.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

please vote

If you have any questions ask it on my Instagram

Love you all so please vote guys 🤍🌷🎧

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram id - author.eleanor
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶