Chapter 6

-Maham Pov ❥・I was going to the cafe and while thinking about my plan but I was a little scared that what if someone finds out about this meeting I know they will not say anything but if they finds out the reason behind this meeting but I shrugged...

-Maham Pov
I was going to the cafe and while thinking about my plan but I was a little scared that what if someone finds out about this meeting I know they will not say anything but if they finds out the reason behind this meeting but I shrugged off the thoughts and looks towards harham she was very calm and listening songs but I was distressed well things should go as I planned otherwise it will be worse.

When we reached there I was nervous cause it's kinda awkward but let's just do it I went inside the cafe harham beside me when we entered I saw haroon and his a man with him we went there and he stand up " As-salamu alaykum" haroon said and the man on his back also greeted us i replied "waslam" and sit opposite him and harham sit beside me "so why you want to meet?" He asked and I was a little nervous "I think we should talk this in private"

I said and harham nodded and left and the man beside him also left from there so it him and me now more awkward "yeah go ahead now" he said and I set myself before speaking "I-i want you to reject this proposal I don't want to get married with you" i said and he was first blank then he said a simple "NO" what does he mean by this like I don't want to marry him he should respect my decision "don't you get it I don't want to marry you" I said as he replied

"there is no choice For you and me I want to marry you" is he serious like it's irritating now I was angry now and said "I like someone else I can't marry you" his expression still doesn't change but "I want to marry you nor I care about your choice marrying you means securing my future then I will marry you mark my words" he said and stand up his words send chills down my spine I also stand up with him and said with all my courage "are you serious I love someone else" I was about to grab my hand but I moved back.

Cause whatever it is he is a na-mehram to me "I don't care about your love life and I'm not interested the thing only matters is my future to me and my family happiness" this man isn't in his sense as I was about to reply someone called me from behind "maham" oh no it's talha bhai what will he think now I'm so gone today I look back and harham was with him and the man who was with haroon was also standing beside her.

"Bhai w-what are you d-doing here" I asked I was scared "I was here to pick your dress for the engagement as it's tonight" he said and my world went upside down I look towards haroon he was normal and went to greet talha bhai I was on the verge of crying "Maham what were you doing here with haroon were not you both going for shopping?" He said and I was done what will I answer him now harham was looking down and also me "actually she met me in the mall so I asked her for a coffee"

haroon said to talha bhai and they both started to talk after 10 Mins haroon and his friend Zeeshan thrash m got to know his name they both left "shall we go home girls" talha bhai asked and harham nodded while grabbing my hand cause I wasn't able to stand more now we went to car and sit "Maham relax oky baby" harham was trying to console me and I nodded putting my head on her lap and crying slowly.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

please vote

If you have any questions ask it on my Instagram

Love you all so please vote guys 🤍🌷🎧

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram id - author.eleanor
    ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶