TUTELAGE

(4 years , 9months tae)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Time really flies like Sand in our hand ..like how night changes into glorious morning...same goes in our life ..we didn't realise how our candle number goes on increasing...

Well same happened here .. taetae has also joined kindergarten..its been months and he is going to same school where koo goes ...not only jungkook but also taehyung's cousin jimin also studies in this school ....well KOREAN INTERNATIONAL SEOUL SCHOOL is one of the biggest schools of korea ...so its was another reason for thier prince to study Here..

Well now taehyung is getting wooed by his classmates ... in playground..

Well all children found taetae cute and now want to play with him soo ....yes why not ...wooing is not a problem.

"Twaetae ..will you play bith me ..pleaje pwerrty pleaje...." engaging all stars in his eyes ..five year old little soo-bin pleaded from tae.

"Aniyaaaaa~~ ..twaetae bill play with us ...pleaje tae you neber ( never)play with me ....pleaje today play with me " it was the time for another little head called ji-hoon.

"Oooooffff..hooo~~~...pleaje..be in lwine (line) ...I bill play with eberyaone (everyone) "...now tae got flustered with constant shouts ...and pleadings...well it's thier Daily ritual..to ask tae to play with them ...and when he agrees. So he didn't likes the game they play ...

They always play catch and caught, or play with ball, or hide and seek but how do tae tell them that his favourite game is marriage- marriage or office - office ...

(Credit to owner)

(Credit to owner) ..

"Sho I bill play ..if you all bill bling ...these thwings for me..." Tae making his voice all clear now ...well his blabberings are getting clearer as he is growing...

He took his pencil and started scribbling...on one paper which he got from near by drawing class. Well he is four and nine months only by age not by his mind and naughtiness....