Gummy

Enjoy joy the reading
Sorry for any typo errors 😅
I haven't done the double reading..

It was early morning but to say taehyung left jungkook even for Second would be overestimated , even from yesterday ,the time jungkook arrived his doll like baby didn't even left his side.

Jungkook literally had to carry taehyung to washroom,  amd had to do pinky promise that he will be returning in just 5minutes , Till then tae can wait in dressing room.

Taking shower  was not the problem as both the boys enjoyed thier time peacefully in bathtub prepared by offcourse jungkook.

But how to tell  taehyung , that the idol was reaching to his death bed seeing sexy figure of angel like boy ,whose pantys was clamped due to water and those jiggling ass was hell for jungkook.

He tried his best to keep his hands towards himself and not doing something dirty which ,he gonna regret at last , hands could control but what about those fucking desperate lips of jungkooks .

They couldn't take it , and finally made thier way to taehyung's neck from back .

Beauty had layed in between jungkook's thighs , his back pressing idols chest , while the dark haired male softly had his hands on blonde's cute tummy.

As tae felt those soft kisses on his back ...until he could deciphered it got more deepened making both the boys face themselves .

" come my heart!! " whispering this jungkook pulled the boy fully on his lap , pressing him tightly through  his waists and gaining soft moaned from beauty's.

Before the kiss can get more heated and lead somewhere else ...jungkook pulled out , while the soft doll in his embrace whined for more . Jungkook smiled lightly and washed them bringing the boy out of tub , wiping his soft body with utmost care while the boy was giggling " stand straight baby " with fake sterness the idol demand earning
" sleepy !! " " is my doll tired " Jungkook who was wrapping the boy in robe interrogated.

Before the answer can come idol witnessed light snores and a clingy boy falling in his hard chest .

As they have returned to thier sweet home,  while taehyung is now free from school shit while jungkook has three days of rest day cause after that idol has his album promotion schedule also taehyung's birthday preparation.

" Eat it now , don't show the tantrums tae" Jungkook who was feeding the boy , setting in his lap has to show little sterness as the said boy kept on throwing " no, not likeyyyyy...bitter " and so on.

The bratty baby who was settled in idols thick thighs voluntary swinging his leg as they sat on dining table .

It was usual afternoon , a day after jungkook's return ,they planned for enjoy together and at last some family time ...but what offended jungkook was how his pretty baby was extra moody , first he woke up very late , and skipped his breakfast now not even eating his lunch .

Thier cook had left , to helpers corner made on otherside of house to give,  Privacy to both helpers as well as Taekook .

" Why baby , how can   rice ,  banchan,  and  stew, be bitter my princess , aren't you finding reasons to avoid the lunch " idol asked the whining boy who has his face buried in idol's well built chest , while the dominat male had his one hand wrapped in blonde's waits so he won't fall and the other have chopstick .