TIDINGS

Enjoy my new one short book too..

Sorry if I am late ..

Happy reading ..

-----------------

"WHAT!!! personal issue jeon jungkook "
Now it was the time for yoongi .." Don't tell me it's TAE "

" Baby is not any issue ...hyung he can never be ....he is my safe place not ISSUE" Jungkook for some reason didn't liked the way yoongi accused him and took taehyung's name .

"So what's the problem and it's not you who will decide whether you have to travel west or not ! This time it's compulsion and you have to abide it "
Yoongi came closer to jungkook and groaned quite loudly than his previous voice while namjoon was just reading thier looks .

"Hyung you also know angel can't live without me for this one and half month.

Forget about him ...its Damm me ..its fucking me who can't live without him for so long ..."  Jungkook finally gave  the answer which both the elders preached for .

Well jeon jungkook's and kim taehyung's life has always revolved around each other . For some it's not big deal but living apart for more than month is Damm big thing for jungkook and don't talk about taehyung!

They are still in thier teenage phases where hormonal development occurs..perspective changes..and they are going through same .

"And WHAT. is TAE. to. you !! "

It was the most critical point for jungkook..which he allowed No one ..he means it he allows no one to ask it .

" What !! What the fuck hyung ...

Move I have to talk to bang " Jungkook eyes bloodshot ..he controlled himself when he saw it was his own hyung asking the question..but physically you can control yourself not emotionally and it happened jungkook literally growled his voice made namjoon flinch a little .

While yoongi knew it will happen .

"We have to talk jungkook ..

What relationship do you have with TAE  ..when we say brother's it's all vain we knew it , when it's friendship so please ..that can't be cause friends don't eat each other's mouth just in seconds ....and when we try to give name of LOVE ...you run from that why ? Hmm I asked why ? " yoongi deadpanned the question which he was dying for .

The room went in peaceful silent ..nobody spoke anything only jungkook's high pitch breathe was echoing in that Long ass room .."Few relations don't have name " Finally jungkook whispered .

Cause he too knew ....he and taehyung never knew thier feeling ...even jungkook knows he controls it for taehyung who is below age and moreover...Jungkook is scared do really tae knows what this feeling is known as .

Taehyung has always loved in most pampered environment..he has been sane with everyone with his family ....but jungkook always got special treatment .

"Jungkook listen ....try to tell about your feelings to that cute boy ...we all know how much he loves you

And if you are scared for living apart , so now it's the time ..you are an idol you have to act mature ...don't behave like teenage kids " this time it's Namjoon who guided the boy .

"We all know tae is not that grown up to accommodate these kinds of emotions " Jungkook slightly whispered..

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows ..
" What!!  You were sixteen I guess when you wrote in your diary that you only wish for TAE  as your  birthday  gift