AFFILIATION 1

Decorations were at its verge , all kinds of luxurious and appealing atmosphere were being created ....the Decorations shouts only one thing that was elegance and luxury...

the Decorations shouts only one thing that was elegance and luxury

It was JEON mansion..that was being decorated by lots of people ..preparations began from a day before ...well why not ..it was the most special moment ..for jeons .....

It was the day when thier younger son ...that is jeon  jungkook was turning EIGHTEEN...well puberty hit him ...and now he gonna be in elder by legal age ..and according to law .

Every rich delegates were invited ..thier friends too hyped up and waited for this day ...mostly his hyungs ..who can't wait to take  jungkook clubs..and fill his throat with alcohol....

But here the situation was something else ...jungkook inspite of getting ready for his birthday party ...was busy consoling a pouty angry bear ...who was not talking to him from yesterday ...

But still staying with him ...in jungkook's room ..who was pretending very angry ..but still was busy laying on jungkook's kings size bed only on fluffy bathrobe ....

Which made him look like ...cute , small angry puffed bear ...but why the hell jungkook's angel was angry ...and not talking to him from yesterday...

"Angel ...my princess ...my babyyyyyyy ....please spare your koo this time ..." Jungkook once again tried ...to make tae look at him ....but being bratty , and notorious tae ...was busy watching peppa pig ...puffing his mouth timingly with ...black berries ..

"I know you are ..very strong...you even won black belt in marshals...in your dream once ....but .....he was harmful ..baby ...so I did that....just believe me .....my angel ...." Now jungkook took taehyung's one leg putting it in his lap and  started massaging it .

Did tae look at him ...? ..

Well as jungkook was crossing his teenage ..same tae was still in his sixteens ...he only grew up by age ..but being jungkook's angel,  his dadda's prince ...his naughtiness didn't even shifted slightest....even it grew more ..

even it grew more