Returning.

How it feels when you get drenched in first rain after long waiting, what you feel when you enjoy cheery blossoms love blooms in your heart isn't it , how it feels to witness first soft snow ! warm isnt it , how serene these feelings are .

The same feeling is exhilarating in Taehyung’s heart , he knew jungkook's gonna come today , but got more excited when yesterday at night he saw jungkook in JFK airport,  jungkook's security was altered tae also saw how jungkook got his popularity tripled after the release of his solo single " SEVEN"  .

Jeon junghoon felt proud , by not forcing jungkook to come to business  world , well ultimately he is the real heir but junghoon didn't even contradicted when jungkook said he wanna be an idol ....and now ruling the  world , who just debuted as a SOLO artist ,and now girls and boys are gearing up for him.

Jungkook's promotion performances in Jimmy Fallon show,  iheart radio show really set all locals heart .

Taehyung was very excited for tomorrow morning he knows ,his hyung will be landing in Korea in just 12 hours of flight,  the blonde was so excited that he didn't even studied for his exam which was on same day of jungkook's returning.

It was his last exam and soon he will be called as college student,  no more school shit .

--------------

" we love you kook, " " I am proud of you my baby star candy "

" seven days a week I am in periods "

"Jungkook marry me " - were the chearings of the fan on airport .

Some had charts , where some had big banners .

Another wave of security had to be called as the queue on Icheon  airport Sk was even more than expectations,  but jungkook mind was not on all these .

His mind was preoccupied on thought who is in  that Mercedes parked for his arrival along with other six company cars .

With help of security who was securing jungkook,  he finally sat in car , jungkook was surprised to see yoongi sitting in car ,

"Ohh kook how are you ,my brother " yoongi missed jungkook a lot which is clearly visible.

" ahhhh hyung leave me , you are choking me !!! "Jungkook pulled out from yoongi's tight hold .

Sooner they saw Sejin also coming back to  ar and giving clearance so to cars can proceed .

" Where is angel ?? Hyung !! Didn't he came " Jungkook was getting worried, he didn't had a talk with taehyung more like for two day ..he had to go to almost four interviews and whenever he gets time ,it's always the midnight in KST .

As always the idol never wanted to disturb his angel's sleep ,cause he knows how sensitive the beauty is .

According to jungkook he has always sent "Goodnights, goodmornings , bye , miss u " etc all those alluring words .

And in return he got only one heart sticker or sometimes seen but not replied kinda .

Jungkook can feel - his baby is getting moody .

" Well Aunt Yuna,  literally went with WWE  trainer phenomenon,  how much your bratty baby used to whine , and shout for not going to school !!!

And today it all exceeded more , I heard from jimin,  he has put knife on his school's principal - cause according to him,  MR.Principal knowingly set today's time so he won't be able to meet his koooo "

Jungkook can sense what would his bratty  be doing in school ! ..

" Head towards Mansion,  Sejin !" Suga tapped sejin and ordered to take the car towards thier Main Mansion,  not to jungkook's apartment.