STRANGER

Thanks for being patience..

#1 in friends forever .

Hope you enjoy !!!

Tae's look in this episode

..........

" Excuse me !! " A man in mid twenties tapped on a boy's shoulder , who was ordering ice-cream in a cafe .

"Yesss !!! " the cutie boy who was none other than our taetae ...turned around only to glare the man .
" ahhhhh how may I annoy you please !!"

"Actually it's how may I help you --" the man chucked without leaving the shocked on his face .." .yes!  but for me it's annoy ...cause I don't talk to strangers..so F.U.C.K O.F .F "  Taehyung mouthed the last words which made the strangers eyes go wide .

Well according to the stranger who was fortunately -unfortunately  present there , the boy whom he saw the very first time he landed his first foot here in cafe , seems To be so so so innocent and etheral that it made the stranger ro go and have some talk with the blonde cutie.

" Actually I was waiting for someone " the stranger continued to voiced while taehyung without giving single fuck proceeded to his table.

" so wait ..but don't eat taetae's pretty head!" The blonde dropped in savouring  his favourite ice cream .

" Wow , your name is taetae ..cute one, you are indeed cute "  by that the stranger pinched taehyung's chubby cheeks , and that shocked taehyung,  how could a stranger simply touch his cute cheeks hmm .

"How dare you touch me ..." Tae gritted his teeth and without any thought he threw his ice- cream on stranger's face .

" Oh myyy god tae! What was that ---- " jimin who told tae to wait there in Taehyung’s near by school cafe ....came but got baffled to see the situation going infront " and bogum hyung !!! You " jimin shouted on finding the stranger named as BOGUM .

" What the hell -- you know him chim hyung " Tae too got confused on how come his friend knows the stranger..who was indeed very hot .

On the other side mingyuk Taehyung’s bodyguard appointed by jungkook was busy dialing jungkook's number .

Yes jungkook told them to keep thier eyes on tae every , he meant that every fucking single minute , and the group of six boys few dressed in school uniform , few pretended as civilians while only two of them were in black well claded bodyguards uniform .

Well Mr.kang gave them special warning,  of how his junior jeon master is , if the guards even by mistake went lenient or loose thier sight on the bratty and naughty boy who finds every possible way to tease these guards , ...then surely they will be shedding thier skins .