SUBTLE

Cute taehyung squirmed in sleep ...cause of sloppy kisses he was getting on his face " ammhm~~ mobe koooo~~" the fluffy boy tried to push the heavier one ...who didn't even nudged .

" my baby ~~~ , my world , my Sweetheart,  my sweetcheeks " Jungkook who tried to remove taehyung's hands from his face and again started to pampering beauty's face with his kiss attack.

Finally his attempt turned out to be successful..taehyung woke up and glared at jungkook who was only smiling " whattt let me sleep " Tae glared again " Baby wakey wakey ..it's already seven thirty "  by this jungkook captured beauty's lips ..

While the other one sweetly accepted the pleasure ...they both were busy sucking each other's lips, tae was swiftly massaging jungkook's head ..his fingers buried in jungkook's dense locks .

"Agghjhhhjjjj  Ahhhhhhhhh--  fuckkkkk it ~~~"

Yes it was jungkook's groan cause of pain ..well thier moment got ruined when kim taehyung kicked him out of bed ...

" whattttt the hell !! Aggjhh" Jungkook groaned  while rubbing his bum .

" Don't pretend as if you Don't know ...now get ready " Tae answered the idol who was still stucked on same place on floor .while tae hurriedly moved as if in very hurry for something.

" You have your flight by eight ..and it's seven thirty already you dumb ...don't think of missing the flight jeon " Taehyung shouted as his best .

Jungkook rolled his big eyes and sighed " Eomma kim used to say you were born  opposite...and your kick hits harder now I got it ....but baby I never knew you really didn't know English and difference between a.m and p.m my darling "

" What you mean " Taehyung was ignoring jungkook and heading towards washroom

Jungkook immediately went and hugged tae from behind ...acting all clingy and Whipped which he really is ..

" It's eight pm not am my cupcake  ...!! Myyyy babyyy ~~" Jungkook nuzzled to taehyung's neck from back .

" Jin and namjoon  hyung is there ...
mom-  dad and eomma- appa is also coming ...let's get you ready " Jungkook whispered giving sloppy kiss to taehyung's natural milky neck.

Tae huffed and sighed !  "Go prepare my warm bath ...today is your service day as you are going to miss these services ...so today is your privilege
day " Tae went downstairs to meet his jin hyung as he came .

He hopped down leaving flabbergasted jungkook who got his highness order to prepare for warm bath for him .

"Am I joke to my babyyyyy" Jungkook could only utter this still stuck on his place  but who cares , he has to do over an all .

------------------------

Jin has served them breakfast , jimin ,yoongi too came as they all planned to spend the time with tae and kook cause jungkook will be away from them for months .

Also they have to lure and make tae busy to any of useless works so that he won't cry when jungkook leaves ..

Well that was jungkook's plan only .

Now they all are engaged in thier works ..jin who is busy in kitchen god knows what he is doing , namjoon and yoongi chit chatting basically waiting for hobi , while jimin was smiling widely as his gaze is stuck in front ...in near by couch ..

" Baby please just one sip " Jungkook pleaded to the whiny boy whose legs he is massaging and time to time making him drink milk which taehyung despice a lot.
" I'm not kid koooo ~~ Am grown boy now , let me see move " Tae kept on throwing tantrums .