SPECTACLE

Time has moved on quite swiftly , night changed ...morning showered with more comfort.And now tae and jungkook has grown up little to thier age ...

But taehyung's naughtiness never changed ..now he is in class fifth  while jungkook in class seventh ..one being younger is twelve  years while the other one is fourteen years .

Well thier school has organised annual function ..in which all students has participated jungkook being in secondary section...has got chance to participate in DRAMA skit ..named SNOW WHITE ...but unfortunately tae who is in primary section couldn't..

He too wanted to become prince or snow white cause he considers himself as the most beautiful human...well he is indeed ...but what made tae angry was that jungkook has to hold that girls hand who became SNOW white .

Today thier school is decorated ...high delegates are blessing the school with thier presence ....most of them are coming for the first time just cause of MR.kim .

Well after taehyung's kidnapping incident..Mr.kim hyungshik was at verge to sue school and charge high alumni but due to many pleadings he stopped ...but it led him to buy half shares of school ...so now it's taehyung's school and half is of governments .

Jeon junghoon , Somi, Yuna and Mr.kim hyungshik they all are sitting and watching the dance show which primary section is presenting right now ..and in that tae was also there .
Though he was very disinterested...but he did ...for the sake of school.

"Wow baby you did so well ..aww you were very cute ...you did all steps so well" somi started her praising lists ..as tae came ..After finishing his program.

He too came to sit with his parents ..
" Yoo eomma stob it ! Don't lie ....I forgot three steps ..and that dumbo teacher was scolding me "  Tae crossed his hands kept it on his chest and  puffed his cheeks ....trying to be angry but ended up being cutest as he is .

" really we didn't got ...believe us " now it was yuna's turn ...."It's cause I was pretty enough to catch thier attention on my cute ass" taetae turned back and showed his big bum to his mothers ....that led both the women giggling by clapping thier hands...

"Now stop you both ...we have koo's chance now " cute kitten like boy put his finger  on mouth and signed both the ladies to shut now .

Meanwhile jungkook at back stage ...was getting tensed ...he didn't told his angel that ...his teacher has asked to kiss the snow white ..then only she will wake .

" Hey Jungkook...how am I looking " Jasmine who gonna portray SNOW WHITE  in today's concert ..tried to take jungkook's attention..who was busy in his lalala world .

"You jungkook ! Where the hell you are lost " Jasmine this time tapped jungkookie shoulder harshly...that finally woke jungkook " ahh nowhere ...."

"Listen ...kiss me in good way OK...don't spoil my make up ...we have not practiced this scene cause of you ...so don't ruin it" Jasmine who kept on eating that apple and ordering jungkook..about the scenes .

" shit ! Angel will kill me ..if he sees I am kissing....this girl ...ahhh and if I won't then Ms.wendy ( thier activity teacher) will kill me .....ahhhh" Jungkook thought.

"Okk now ..we have class sixth students with enchanting play ..please clap your hands ..and do motivate them" the host of the day ..announced.

"Guys it's your chance ..now go .....and jungkook cause of you we didn't practiced kissing scene....hope you won't spoil today ! ..do well today " Ms. Wendy came to call the drama students from backstage .